spicy food apprecation

whitney

I don't care if this has been posted already but fuck, Jerk chicken is my food of choice..

Add some chilli peppers to this bad boy and I'm good.

1130143021_434bd54bea.jpg

i feel like i have failed in some way by saying this but i have never eaten jerk chicken, but its still on my to-do-list

i feel like i have failed in some way by saying this but i have never eaten jerk chicken, but its still on my to-do-list

You MUST eat jerk chicken dude, you're seriously missing out on a delish dish.. What area you live around Ahlva?

You MUST eat jerk chicken dude, you're seriously missing out on a delish dish.. What area you live around Ahlva?

well right now im living in seoul, the anti good food capital of the world, but im from san jose, ca. so i think itll be easier to find once i head back to san jose.

well right now im living in seoul, the anti good food capital of the world, but im from san jose, ca. so i think itll be easier to find once i head back to san jose.

When you get back to San Jose, check out Back a Yard Caribbean American Grill. I don't know much about the place, but customers have said the place is authentic (majority of the workers there are Jamaican)

http://www.backayard.net/

When I eat thai food and try to order things legit spicy, the waitress always asks me if I'm sure.

It's because I'm white, isn't it? ISN'T IT?!

That's racist.

Most if not all thai restaurants will have various chili sauces available if you ask. Rather than relying on the waitstaff to make your food as spicy as you'd like, just ask for teh hawtness and apply yourself.

If you ask for Nam Pla Prik you should be all set...

Most if not all thai restaurants will have various chili sauces available if you ask. Rather than relying on the waitstaff to make your food as spicy as you'd like, just ask for teh hawtness and apply yourself.

If you ask for Nam Pla Prik you should be all set...

yeah, I was mostly kidding, but not a bad idea.

The place I go to most when I am home (it's next to a Target...and very good...it's confusing) does the whole 1 to 5 spiciness rating system, so you just tell them how you want it. But it's tricky because a "4" green curry is not at all the same heat as a "4" of basil flat noodle dish, etc...

It's also the only Thai restaurant I've been to that doesn't have the different chili offerings on the table without asking.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Behold, the hottest burger in the world (allegedly)

Had one of these bad boys last week and it hurt. More so on the way out tho, never thought I'd need painkillers to take a shit...

img1980ylf.jpg

img1981q.jpg

from http://blog.worldsgreatesthamburgers.com/2009/02/

"The ‘Megadeath burger’ isn’t for the fainthearted and even comes with a health warning because it contains ingredients that make a jalapeno look mild.

So, what makes it so hot?

Well first there’s the 10 slices of jalapenos, plus the beef pattie which contains 2 grams of chilli powder. Then there’s the chilli jam, the sweet chilli sauce and the ground pepper.

And then there’s the secret ingredient.

It’s called chilli mega death sauce made from the hottest ingredients on earth, it’ll have you seeing stars, and forget about sending you to the moon, you’ll be rocketing all the way to Saturn.

The Megadeath burger has a whole tablespoon of the stuff on it. And not even the diner’s owner has been able to polish one off.

If you think you’ve got what it takes, the owners of Off The Wall welcome anyone with the mouth and stomach strong enough to take a Megadeath burger, to give it a go. But you have to be over 18 and not have anxiety, asthma, or heart problems."

3602087004_7e65335d87.jpg

this is my favorite right no,w, and def my fvorite matouk

not too spic y and kinda sweet, good consistency

works with everything

I just got on that scotch bonnet tip also

3770863083_010e467d7c_o.jpg

When you get back to San Jose, check out Back a Yard Caribbean American Grill. I don't know much about the place, but customers have said the place is authentic (majority of the workers there are Jamaican)

http://www.backayard.net/

damn that jerk chicken looks SO GOOD right now

yo whats a good place in GTA for that stuff?

Behold, the hottest burger in the world (allegedly)

Had one of these bad boys last week and it hurt. More so on the way out tho, never thought I'd need painkillers to take a shit...

img1980ylf.jpg

img1981q.jpg

from http://blog.worldsgreatesthamburgers.com/2009/02/

"The ‘Megadeath burger’ isn’t for the fainthearted and even comes with a health warning because it contains ingredients that make a jalapeno look mild.

So, what makes it so hot?

Well first there’s the 10 slices of jalapenos, plus the beef pattie which contains 2 grams of chilli powder. Then there’s the chilli jam, the sweet chilli sauce and the ground pepper.

And then there’s the secret ingredient.

It’s called chilli mega death sauce made from the hottest ingredients on earth, it’ll have you seeing stars, and forget about sending you to the moon, you’ll be rocketing all the way to Saturn.

The Megadeath burger has a whole tablespoon of the stuff on it. And not even the diner’s owner has been able to polish one off.

If you think you’ve got what it takes, the owners of Off The Wall welcome anyone with the mouth and stomach strong enough to take a Megadeath burger, to give it a go. But you have to be over 18 and not have anxiety, asthma, or heart problems."

seems pretty pointless

i know the red has been posted but the green version is where its at

1117-2T.jpg

Yeah, I think the green version definitely tastes better but doesn't have the same kick as the red.

1532BW-2T.jpg

I picked this stuff up the other day because some cat at the store said it was unbearably hot. He was mistaken.