spicy food apprecation

whitney

I fucking love spicy food.

giftbox5-5web.gif these sauces are made in Vermont where I'm from. The left and second two on the right are ridiculously tasty, though not very hot. There are a few more really good Vermont ones that are very refreshing, flavorwise.

Ever since I was like 12 and my aunt got my parents a hot sauce making kit for christmas, because my dad is known to love spicy food, have I loved hot sauce, and I even used to make it using that kit and then on my own. Get a bunch of ingredients and mix shit up, almost always turns out good and then one time we made this fucking incredible one, very spicy with lots of un ground up cumin, so good. One time in Saint John I went to a market and bought some sort of spice, to bring back home and make sauce with.

god I'm high/hungry.

does anyone else consider morning after pizza the perfect canvas for spice?

after the crust stiffens up overnight you can cover it with kimchee sriracha and old dry mom to your hearts content, while the cooled cheese prevents sogginess

the heat clears your head of all that post-drinking congestion

pair with one to two dry beers and you have yourself an excellent hangover helper

on the fast food tip

angry whopper is tasty

no heat tho :(

there are a shit ton of boutique hot sauces out there that pretty much all taste the same...but for shit you find in a supermarket, i generally just get frank's, crystal (hotter, very good) and the chipotle tabasco, which is so fucking delicious.

agree chipotle tabasco > reg tabasco

fyi, real nola heads (of which i am not yet one) rep crystal, not tabasco

Chipotle tabasco is the only worth fucking with. I keep the bottle on my desk in case I feel the need for some heat.

qft. I have a bottle in my dorm right now.

Goldfish + Chipotle Tobasco + Lemon juice. Sounds nasty. Tastes delicious.

im missing alot of my comfort foods right now so i would kill for a cuban sandwich with some yucateco on it, yucateco is hot but its good

1169el2t.jpg

shit, i heard the green one is where its at. smells like deadly spices.

broham is buying me pick up stix (sucks) but i tell them to make it hot 10 stars and i hope they do it right. will post pic of heat.

wat...they make food spicy?

heartbrokensoulshakened, post some face pictures. until then, i will picture you as hideous and/or deformed to make myself feel better when i think about you taking crazy shits. with big boobs.

that goes for all of yous.

That sounds awful.

Tabasco in general is pretty lame. Chipotle is better flavor, but very little heat.

it's not about heat. I fucking hate sauces that are just ridiculously hot, like I can handle spicy food but some shit is just stupid, for example:

41ZCXRBZFZL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

this foul shit, it's soul claim to fame is to be spicy. the taste is nonexistent/terrible.

I have had more than my fair share of hot sauces/spicy foods and I swear by chipotle tobasco.

im missing alot of my comfort foods right now so i would kill for a cuban sandwich with some yucateco on it, yucateco is hot but its good

1169el2t.jpg

Fuck I love this shit...so good. Haven't tried the green, but I eat so much of this stuff.

Just picked a whole bunch of habanero chillis, and am waiting for another 10 or so to ripen. Gonna get my girl to make me a nice hot sauce with them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2757253993_27851071ef.jpg?v=0

Jerk chicken, mango, jalapenos, sour cream, cilantro.

And that red sauce is really hot.

Doesn't look that hot, but it is. The coolness of the sour cream and mango to counter it is great.

Sounds real good right now.

I can't go to Torchy's without getting a brushfire.