Fast Food Appreciation

chronoaug

Its the fucking SF chronicle for christs sake, who the fuck takes anything from SF with more than a grain of salt?

Anyway...

My favorite thing from McDonalds.

The McGang Bang.

Order a Double Cheese Burger with Mac Sauce....

And a McChicken...

Take the Cheese Burger apart....and put the McChicken in between the two burgers....

Put together and BAM, McGang Bang...

mcgangbang.jpg

Welcome to Heaven....

A poutine place is opening up in LES in a couple of weeks. Wondering if nyc will actually get decent poutine.

You're right, the new poutine place is going to be at 157 Orchard and will also be selling Flat Head jeans out the back.

For a good burger and fries, can't beat 5 Guys. I was driving back from the Smokies with my brother and went to one of the original stores around Alexandria--it was fantastic! Bacon Cheeseburger with the works! There're a couple in Philly, so next time I go, I'll take pictures

For a good burger and fries, can't beat 5 Guys. I was driving back from the Smokies with my brother and went to one of the original stores around Alexandria--it was fantastic! Bacon Cheeseburger with the works! There're a couple in Philly, so next time I go, I'll take pictures

Their hot dogs are really good too. There are two in SoCal that aren't that close, but I make a trip out there every once in a while.

I thought Sonic was like Dairy Queen in that it wasn't about the burgers, but the desserts and shit were dope?

I've had Sonic before somewhere on the east coast but I don't remember if it was good/bad