Fast Food Appreciation

chronoaug

thats 4 more patties than i ever had at once with a whopper

went to Joe's Bestburger in flushing. The cheese in their cheese fries tastes like crap but the burger was decentish. Unfortunatly i got a bacon cheeseburger and the cheese was mostly melted in, but i scraped most of it off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
my ethnics teacher told me bodies in the u.s are starting to decompose slower because of all the crap we eat. can anyone verify this?
i heard that from a mortuary science major. so i am gonna say ya.

That chart is broken anyway: In-N-Out is open till 2 am, I can NEVER be satisfied with $3 worth at Taco Bell, and Popeye's is by bounds better than KFC.

BRcOY-PvOC8

This video changed my life.

I guess that works. What I do is pinch the "small end" he refers too, bite down right in front of the pinch, and pull the wing away, stripping most of the meat in one sweep with my teeth.

I've only eaten KFC a couple of times and every time I couldn't finish the chicken because it was so nasty/slimy/greasy. I've had popeyes many times and the texture, crunchiness, flavoring and taste are like 7 cuts above kfc.

caveat: Not tried KFC grilled chicken yet

churches chicken > popeyes > kfc

Biscuits yes, chicken no. Popeye's has much better seasoning.

Iono how Church's does their biscuits tho. So good, it's like they fry them. The honey coating is so crisp, biscuit itself so tender. Gah... Mouth watering.

My friends showed me this dollar menu abomination after a night of drinking...

1 McDouble

mcdouble2.jpg

+

1 McChicken

mcchicken.jpg

=

mcgangbang.jpg

Probably the most sandwich you can get for $2.16. Despite being highly intoxicated, I had serious reservations about tackling this thing. People online call it the McGangbang, which sounds about right considering how my stomach felt afterward. I can't in good conscience recommend this to anyone.

My friends showed me this dollar menu abomination after a night of drinking...

1 McDouble

+

1 McChicken

Probably the most sandwich you can get for $2.16. Despite being highly intoxicated, I had serious reservations about tackling this thing. People online call it the McGangbang, which sounds about right considering how my stomach felt afterward. I can't in good conscience recommend this to anyone.

That's my norm at McDonalds if I don't have enough cash to fix me up a Big Mac + Filet-o-Fish combo.

I've done a McDouble + McChicken + Filet-o-Fish combo. Called it the Earth Wind and Fire. There's a video of me eating it, but it's embarrassing.:o