Fast Food Appreciation

chronoaug

Kiya, to be honest that burger is probably nasty as hell. But to be honest again, i would probably try it.

me too, and I love burgers, I love mozzarella sticks, but I'm sure this is trash. And I'd probably try it, hate it, and then go back one more time and give it another chance.

It's $9.49 though, I don't really like paying that much for a burger...

great.jpg

fuck, I love this place when it's done ok. This is the only reason to go to a shopping mall in America, the smell of this place alone. I feel like their sandwiches are tiny though, I could almost eat 2 if I skipped the fries (which in hindsight are really not great)

I am down to start the biggest instant heart attack fast food establishment ever, we will have the largest net weight in fans and actual fewest number of fans simultaneously. The KFC double down is a mere appetizer.

i was telling my roommate about this because there is a red robin down the street from me

burger king in budapest had a "mountain burger" which was exactly like this, except it is a mozz patty instead of individual sticks

It was delicious. the fried cheese is a great touch

had fatburger for the first time in my life yesterday. pricey, but probably one of the better chainburgers I've had. pretty similar to fuddruckers in a lot of ways, actually

I very much disagree with this. Fatburger is far superior to Fudrucker's in every way when it comes to just the burgers there.

"i bring the beef like a trucka' to Fudrucka's"

-MF DOOM