Fast Food Appreciation

chronoaug

my friend runs the pita pit franchise down here

i like most of the stuff, but their falafel is fucking terrible and i haven't had the heart to tell him yet

might have to cop from this other place on the way home

it ain't fast food per se so i'm not even sure why i'm here

i cant wait for some vienna falafel

turkish people brought great food to vienna

aah Prof you make me long for Vienna... There's this restaurant in Porzellangasse that sells traditional Viennese cuisine

and Marillenknödel with a Gespritztes Obi and of course Schnitzels Schnitzels and Schnitzels.

I do have to say, despite my up and down relationship with holland, the Mc Donalds here is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay amazing. Like a comercial come to life!

McKrokets? But my favorite street food in holland is loempia. The mexican is alright but the idea of fried meatloaf dumbfounds me.

aah Prof you make me long for Vienna... There's this restaurant in Porzellangasse that sells traditional Viennese cuisine

and Marillenknödel with a Gespritztes Obi and of course Schnitzels Schnitzels and Schnitzels.

i love viennese food as much as the next guy but in the summer its all about maschu

dont think i've ever been to porzellangasse but the best schnitzel is at immervoll on weihburggasse

http://www.maschu-maschu.at/

3.50 falafel, having one for dinner means you dont have to get a bratwurst after going out because you're still full, and they're sooooo good

I was playing Skate 2 and saw an ad for Jack In The Box's Mini Sirloin Burgers. It's not really worth it at all but I kinda want some.

Jack In the Box is the closest drive...better choices on the menu? havent been there in a minute.

what u dont have rallys or checkers where u live? it's the same thing, they just call it different things in different parts of the country a la hardee's/carl's jr

in other news

bk fries + creole seasoning = best idea i've had in months

all this talk about chic-fil-a is making me hungry as fuck

looks like i'll be having a chicken sandwich/8 nuggets/waffle fries for lunch

mmm-mmm-mmm

I fucked up a Rice/Beef burger at Mos Burger today in Tokyo.

Shit was strangely good.

this seemed like a good idea after a long sunday of drinking beers and fixing bikes

3544168431_d04c2c7cbb.jpg?v=0

the super ranch bean burridog

one cheese injected bratwurst appropriated from afternoon bbq

one taco bell bean burrito

half a package of shredded cheese

eighth of a bottle of ranch

=

best drunk food evar

• 1 month later...