Left Field Jeans

scotty2

I copped a nub t-shirt from BlackBlue on Sunday; Satch I missed ya there.  This baby is really soft and comfy.

2rHGmUG.jpg

Edited by 1989boxlunch

Hey guys.  We did a little video that released yesterday to show off the neighborhood and our shop.  Christian and I both make little cameos.

Model - Jonny Nichols

Video - Niels Alpert

Music - Mode Modern

Just got around to watching this, so good!

Loyal left field customer and Cone greasers are hanging on after 2 years (some knee patch required.  And miner indigos are only getting better after 18 mos.  Fixing to get ready to cop a pair of 130z cones and I noticed the sizes on the greasers changed a bit with the last run?  Higher rise and slightly narrower leg opening?  Also, please please get the seconds up on the site!  

Just a suggestion, move the contest stuff to a separate thread as you did for the indigo miners.  That way we can can stay focused on the brand in general.  Personally never ever gonna catch me in a pair of sweats.

Loyal left field customer and Cone greasers are hanging on after 2 years (some knee patch required.  And miner indigos are only getting better after 18 mos.  Fixing to get ready to cop a pair of 130z cones and I noticed the sizes on the greasers changed a bit with the last run?  Higher rise and slightly narrower leg opening?  Also, please please get the seconds up on the site!  

Just a suggestion, move the contest stuff to a separate thread as you did for the indigo miners.  That way we can can stay focused on the brand in general.  Personally never ever gonna catch me in a pair of sweats.

Bummer, I just noticed this too about the cut of the greaser.  I already had to size up to fit my thighs and to get the 8.5 leg opening but now the 37 will be way too big in the waist.  Too bad because this was my favorite denim cut out of any on the market and planned on buying a pair of the new 15 oz cones.  

I can't speak for the latest runs of the greaser, but I bought a pair of the kuroki mills in December, and they fit pretty much exactly the same as my greasers from over two years ago. If there is a difference, its negligible. At least from my experience anyway.

^i can second that.

Edited by satchelbmoore

Hey guys - Seconds just went up.

http://leftfieldnyc.com/collections/seconds

I'm still working out the coding so that you can add to cart directly from that page, but as it stands now you guys can click the individual links to go to product page and add to cart.

Wanted to give the Sufu fam first crack at the seconds before we post it out to social media.  Thanks everyone for all your patience.  It's been on our radar for a long time, but finding the right way to get these up has been difficult.   ^_^

How long was the wear and how many washes were on Christian's pair of sulfur-dyed collect mills shown on page 30?

Running a Talon zip indigo hooded sweatshirt for fall.   :ph34r:

Will you guys be doing those in any other colors?

Running a Talon zip indigo hooded sweatshirt for fall.   :ph34r:

Want want want...

I'm really showing some serious restraint right now... really want those 32" Cone Greasers on seconds but funds don't allow it at this moment.

Edited by jmfr

Nice, misterh.  Is that what you do for a living?

pepper davies, I'm interested in a seconded sweatshirt (or even 2).  Not really feelin the stain thing, but if either or both carry flaws/slubs please let me know. 

Evo shots of the Left Field Greasers (made from 13.5 oz. Cone denim) that I got my younger brother for his birthday over two years ago.  Not sure how much real wear time these have, I'm guessing no more than 6-8 months.  I think they've been washed 2-3 times. 

bQskP7y.jpg

SrIQw9h.jpg

IckJ7rq.jpg

zuberS6.jpg

uzfPVSr.jpg

C/Pepper davies-

I gave in and ordered a pair of Greasers on seconds, and put a note on it to hem them... I've actually changed my mind so if you could just ignore that, that'd be great. 

I'll shoot you an email too. Thanks

Edited by jmfr

Nice, misterh.  Is that what you do for a living?

pepper davies, I'm interested in a seconded sweatshirt (or even 2).  Not really feelin the stain thing, but if either or both carry flaws/slubs please let me know. 

Hey John - one has a very small white slub and one has a small stitching error that you could definitely fix up invisibly with a little work.

Pepper or christian, I saw on your Instagram that you will be offering darning and repairs shortly, will you also be accepting mail ins?

Yep definitely.  Gonna have to spend some time getting up to speed on it.  You guys will be the first to hear.

C/Pepper davies-

I gave in and ordered a pair of Greasers on seconds, and put a note on it to hem them... I've actually changed my mind so if you could just ignore that, that'd be great. 

I'll shoot you an email too. Thanks

Got it dude.  Thanks!

Edited by pepper davies

Hey Andrew, what's the status of the shorts and tanks?  

Just got some stuff up tonight.  Shorts will be up tomorrow at noon for preorder.  Shipping in 2 weeks.

Rowing Crew tees - http://leftfieldnyc.com/search?type=product&q=rowing+crew

Crazy tees - http://leftfieldnyc.com/search?type=product&q=crazy+tee

Tanks - http://leftfieldnyc.com/search?type=product&q=tanks

Navy-Front_40800fe4-ab7a-4ffc-9e8e-35826

Navy-Front_1024x1024.jpg

Grey-Front_3bad44c9-84bb-4a62-8c11-8cbf9

Edited by pepper davies

Hey John - one has a very small white slub and one has a small stitching error that you could definitely fix up invisibly with a little work.

I'll take the slubbed one for now.  I'll restrain my greed for both in case somebody else wants one.

The Cycling Collegiate Road Nationals were held in Richmond this weekend, so I went out and took some pictures on campus (more pictures in the What are your jeans doing today thread)

14099035456_f21318a7bc_z.jpg

13935512259_799b3cecb1_z.jpg

The 23s were a beast to break in, but they're not that different from regular jeans once you get past the first week. There's some great electric blue coming in. I'm hoping this fabric is a typical Collect in that it's super stubborn but absolutely beautiful after a year or so.

looking dope! who else is seeing good progress??