internationalsupergayswap '09

tg76

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whitney:

WOW!!! super fast shipping. I got your package just now, that was what... 3 days since my silly last-minute address change?

I'm opening it right now... I saw the shipping charges, I'm a bit embarrassed now... taking pictures...

whitney, thanks!!

I will document my journey into the box of 8 lbs of chocolate by taking before/after pics. 6 months, no wash, imagine all the sick pimples!!!!

p.s. your handwriting is on some high school cheerleader popular girl type holy grail status...

ng7frq.jpg

35m2mnc.jpg

whitney, thanks!!

I will document my journey into the box of 8 lbs of chocolate by taking before/after pics. 6 months, no wash, imagine all the sick pimples!!!!

p.s. your handwriting is on some high school cheerleader popular girl type holy grail status...

ng7frq.jpg

35m2mnc.jpg

She wants you to get diabetes

whitney, thanks!!

you're welcome mister!! I'm glad I could help out your skinny skinny ass ;) I admit I googled searched the what are you craving thread.. :P

p.s. close, student government.

Shipped out today. Figured I could spend a few extra bucks because I was only shipping a few hours away.

It occurs to me that my package is pretty much a pot heads survival kit and that my partner may or may not smoke. Would have made more sense going to e0d or Vs Toto or something.

Shipped out today. Figured I could spend a few extra bucks because I was only shipping a few hours away.

It occurs to me that my package is pretty much a pot heads survival kit and that my partner may or may not smoke. Would have made more sense going to e0d or Vs Toto or something.

JEALOUS! i wish you were sending to me now.

i'm going to the post office in a bit. sometimes animals do not cooperate.