dear ... [an open letter]

haptronic

Guest bambam

ps

dear iralex,

i fucking hate seeing and/or reading your posts. i wish there was a blockuser feature.

regards,

deep

go to user's profile and click 'add user to ignore list' du

dear morga(e)n,

not only did i cheat on you with the girl you told me not to talk to, i'm also dating the other girl you told me not to talk to. so yeah, fuck you. i know you probably still lurk my sufu account. NO HARD FEELINGS

love, not anymore,

scott.m

Beyond the obvious vindictive nature of this post, the cognitive dissonance of your glaring insecurities make you more of a jerk who needs attention than someone who deserves empathy and a free pass for cheating.

But no hard feelings.

Dear girl,

I wish i remembered how your face looked, i think we had something going on. If i wasn't drizzy i prolly wouldn't have met you, but due to that fact i can't seem to remember how your face looked. I know you were cute but thats it. I'm pretty disappoint. Me putting in work and hooking up with you was for nothing i guess.Its a shame, i saw how much you were feeling me. I hope you don't remember how i look either because then it would be awkward/embarrassing if im unable to even acknowledge your existence. But i know for a fact you do. Would it be crazy if we are already or become friends and im clueless about it? That would make a perfect movie.

Sincerely,

Your Prince Charming.

Ps: I am putting more effort into remembering peoples names and faces, its very hard for me. social butterfly concept.

Dear Mom and Dad

Thank you so so much for being always supportive of me and all my crazy ventures. Thank you so much for letting me stay at home after leaving iceland. All you support in the last few months has meant the world to me, and i couldnt ask for a better set of role models.

your son

marc

Dear Brain,

Why do you keep me up all night with your chatter. I feed you everything you could want; drugs, media, sex. And then when I have a lot of work to do you keep me up with your incessant fucking compulsive, disjointed thought-tangents.

If you keep this shit you up you will get nothing but lorazepam every night. Do you hear me? DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!

Empty threats always,

BD.

Dear Mom and Dad,

Thank you for paying for my credit card bills for the past four months. Although you disagree with what I purchased and are irritated in transferring money from my account to yours, the fact that you actually do it and put up no fuss really amazes me.

Because of this, I will pay cash from now on 95% of the time.

BTW, please ask my older brother how did he afford to go to Anime Expo when he hasn't had a job for almost two years.

Love,

C

Dear Mom and Dad,

Thank you for paying for my credit card bills for the past four months. Although you disagree with what I purchased and are irritated in transferring money from my account to yours, the fact that you actually do it and put up no fuss really amazes me.

Because of this, I will pay cash from now on 95% of the time.

BTW, please ask my older brother how did he afford to go to Anime Expo when he hasn't had a job for almost two years.

Love,

C

I've done this for approximately 10 years. Minus the transferring my own money into the parents account bit. Lately I've been ballin in my various hustles though, so I'm getting back into the safe zone and my dad doesn't talk to me on the phone while grinding teeth. Sorry about the other $300K though, dad.

Guest bambam
also,

dear morga(e)n,

not only did i cheat on you with the girl you told me not to talk to, i'm also dating the other girl you told me not to talk to. so yeah, fuck you. i know you probably still lurk my sufu account. NO HARD FEELINGS

love, not anymore,

scott.m

Beyond the obvious vindictive nature of this post, the cognitive dissonance of your glaring insecurities make you more of a jerk who needs attention than someone who deserves empathy and a free pass for cheating.

But no hard feelings.

yo wtf i read that shit wrong first time, thought scott said 'not only did i not cheat'

scott ur fucked up. seem like excessively nice guy concept but sid is right about this post x1000. wtf is that, u trying to justify cheating after the fact and after the rest of the relationship??? how did u justify this to yourself while yall were still dating? did u m/o or fuck or what? either way id bet you said to urself "it doesnt count as cheating, there was no heavy petting/oral/cumming in her asshole" whatever it was/wasnt it fit in some imaginary boundaries u set up.

i cant look at scotts niceness the same again. i used to not mind u but now its clear there b lil asshole lurking under all da love n politeness.

yo wtf i read that shit wrong first time, thought scott said 'not only did i not cheat'

scott ur fucked up. seem like excessively nice guy concept but sid is right about this post x1000. wtf is that, u trying to justify cheating after the fact and after the rest of the relationship??? how did u justify this to yourself while yall were still dating? did u m/o or fuck or what? either way id bet you said to urself "it doesnt count as cheating, there was no heavy petting/oral/cumming in her asshole" whatever it was/wasnt it fit in some imaginary boundaries u set up.

i cant look at scotts niceness the same again. i used to not mind u but now its clear there b lil asshole lurking under all da love n politeness.

nah i knew i cheated on her, but she treated me like shit and ruined a lot of things for me and made my life miserable. i'm not justifying it at all, i did what i did, no changing that, nor would i. i broke up with her the day after i did. of course there is a little asshole in me, everybody can be an asshole at times, thats life.

lulz, would plus rep if i could

dear job,

you are at times the most boring thing in the world but when i see that i have to do an enantiomeric separation of an intermediate for a malaria drug, then you suddenly get exiting again. let's keep the suspense ok?

your buddy

C