White People On Sufu Suck

KyleFall

I'm on team white. Our team has no swagger. I am asking for a trade to team asian. Us crackers need to step our game up.

3185061219_01582476ec_b.jpg

vs

f05k4y.jpg

GOOD LUCK WITH HAVING KODIAK ON YOUR TEAM YOU HONKEYS

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me there are plenty of short ugly otaku asian guys on sufu to make this argument null. Plus, I would argue that asians have a greater tendency to be sheep and buy whatever is trendy. Whities tend to have a greater sense of identity and better sense of incorporating certain labels into their own aesthetic. That said, overall I think the guys in Toronto/Canada have the best style and I think the majority of them are white.

Trust me there are plenty of short ugly otaku asian guys on sufu to make this argument null. Plus, I would argue that asians have a greater tendency to be sheep and buy whatever is trendy. Whities tend to have a greater sense of identity and better sense of incorporating certain labels into their own aesthetic. That said, overall I think the guys in Toronto/Canada have the best style and I think the majority of them are white.

On Sufu, I agree. Out on the street around here, you see less thoughtful incorporations of different aesthetics to create unique ones, and just more straight style-jacking from whatever they deem "cool". The Toronto guys cover a fairly broad range of the sufu styles though, which helps.

what role does abercrombie play in this discussion ?

can a white duu be steeezy in head to toe A&F??

A white NA dude? We need an azn in something comparable to A&F...

On Sufu, I agree. Out on the street around here, you see less thoughtful incorporations of different aesthetics to create unique ones, and just more straight style-jacking from whatever they deem "cool". The Toronto guys cover a fairly broad range of the sufu styles though, which helps.

toronto is a pretty poorly dressed city though

everyone looks like a hippie.

i blame it on the cold

asians love A&F

cornies, yeah. I mean have a bro in a&f vs an azn in an equivalent, homegrown brand. if that makes any sense. all i can come up with is uniqlo which doesn't seem right.

toronto is a pretty poorly dressed city though

everyone looks like a hippie.

i blame it on the cold

i thought hippies hated two things; cold and slayer :confused: