=*= Chinese Actress Zhang Ziyi Caught Having Beach Sex *NSFW* =*=

EdwardCTV

her bf is literally tossing her salad on the beach. face buried in that a55 lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJwmmO9rJko

:eek::eek::eek:

Semi-NSFW

Chinese actress Zhang Ziy was spotted with her fiance, Israeli venture capitalist, Vivi Nevo on the beaches of St. Barth.

Zhang Ziyi and Vivi Nevo were seen getting hot and heavy as they sexed it up on the beach. Can this even be called PDA? hes literally tossing her salad on the beach.

Zhang Ziyi is best known for her charming roles in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Rush Hour, Memoirs of a Geisha and 2046.

I'd eat her ass and then Gong Li's for dessert.

gong li would be an appetizer not a dessert.

shes overrated.

its undeserving that shes the only asian cougar peddled to a western audience b/c there are so many other asian women who are hotter than her who nobody on the west is aware of due to behind the scenes hollywood politics

gong li would be an appetizer not a dessert.

shes overrated.

its undeserving that shes the only asian cougar peddled to a western audience b/c there are so many other asian women who are hotter than her who nobody on the west is aware of due to behind the scenes hollywood politics

Overrated in what sense? just looks-wise, or as an actress?

Looks-wise, yeah i can agree with you there.

But as an actress, idk man, she had that chinese cinema shit on lockdown from the late-80s to mid-90s, which is why she is so recognized by the western audience in the first place. she was zhang yimou's original muse, and their films pretty much introduced Chinese cinema to Europe and the US.

Whoa props to her for finding a rich white dude that's actually young and in shape. When I heard israeli venture capitalist I pictured some old fat fuck. Damn asian men step yo asshole licking game up if you don't want to lose all your women to the whities.

THIS IS TRUE

Overrated in what sense? just looks-wise, or as an actress?

uh both.

her role in miami vice was cringe worthy. "mojito" lol

and in curse of the golden flower she was just having convulsions throughout the whole movie and was overdoing it way too much

Looks-wise, yeah i can agree with you there.

But as an actress, idk man, she had that chinese cinema shit on lockdown from the late-80s to mid-90s, which is why she is so recognized by the western audience in the first place. she was zhang yimou's original muse, and their films pretty much introduced Chinese cinema to Europe and the US.

i think her earlier work is definitely better than her more recent stuff

her more recent stuff just seems so forced

actually that may be a bit harsh i thought she did ok in the hannibal movie as well as memoirs

THIS IS TRUE
Whoa props to her for finding a rich white dude that's actually young and in shape. When I heard israeli venture capitalist I pictured some old fat fuck. Damn asian men step yo asshole licking game up if you don't want to lose all your women to the whities.

sushijerk. he is actualluy like mid 40s not young at all

610x.jpg

appearance wise ziyi can do wayyy better

but i guess the fact that hes one of the few major shareholders of time warner and that he has so much $$$ surpasses that fact.

uh both.

and in curse of the golden flower she was just having convulsions throughout the whole movie and was overdoing it way too much

actually that may be a bit harsh i thought she did ok in the hannibal movie as well as memoirs

lol wtf is this

quit frontin you haven't seen a yimou movie before hero.

uh both.

Negged