Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

Guten Morgen! before i get to my 8 month update, i wanna share with all my German kamerads my pic's from yesterday. the Bier Garden is 5 minutes from my house. it's a great place to eat and drink. i think our Octoberfest is a little late compared to you guys, but nonetheless the beer is still fresh. the actual festival was down at the end of the street on the waterfront, but me and my gf decided to head back inside and sit at the bar.

IMG_9131.jpg

IMG_9132.jpg

IMG_9133.jpg

IMG_9134.jpg

IMG_9138.jpg

IMG_9148.jpg

IMG_9167.jpg

frost, you win the calf-fade award. i thought ole' bart was gettin' his man on!

almostnice, the kid's jawns arrived yesterday, then my wife used them to blackmail(no pun) me into house chores. i'll do a full report in the kids thread tomorrow. the reggae CD is dope! i turned it off since to get the full effect i gotta run across town to get some smoke first. ''ganga is the healing of the nation''

frost, you win the calf-fade award. i thought ole' bart was gettin' his man on!

almostnice, the kid's jawns arrived yesterday, then my wife used them to blackmail(no pun) me into house chores. i'll do a full report in the kids thread tomorrow. the reggae CD is dope! i turned it off since to get the full effect i gotta run across town to get some smoke first. ''ganga is the healing of the nation''

So glad to hear that they arrived! somehow i knew that you would love the mix,its my alltime-favourite since 8 years.

unfortunately its not anywhere as cool as almostnice or tvshooter shots, but I was out taking pictures with a friend of mine who has a sweet old medium format pictures, and after i took one of her like this, i got her to take a bunch of me:

DSC_0412.JPG

DSC_0411.JPG

DSC_0409.JPG

joelz,medium format is a complete different level in photographic.woul be great if you post pics of the developed photos.

Thanks - it was my friend's camera and I think she took 1 or 2 of me, I'll see if I can get them online somehow when she gets them developed

Somtimes the little one sleep and I can continue practising my sewing skills. At one point I began to feel like a jedi master predicting where the needle would pop up but then I looked at the other side and then I didn't feel so hot anymore. Putting out the litte fires with needle and thread is kind of satisfying but next time I'll probably patch the crotch.

almostnice, what do people say when you take pics of yourself at work? Looking good btw.

dsc06575.jpg

dsc06576.jpg

dsc06574f.jpg

dsc06572q.jpg

thanks,i am doing it after work,so theres nobody there.sometimes the cleaning women turns up,but she didnt bother and is not speaking german anyway.

that should go in the you know you're addicted thread:

"you know you're addicted when you stay late after work to take pictures of yourself in your jeans. That way only the cleaning lady, who doesn't speak your language, will know your secret."

nice pic's everyone. almostnice- your pic's and your cuffs are always tuff. as for the hot breathing. . .no, i can't feel it, god no thank god,but i can smell it and it smells like beer!:D

lol,good answer,this round goes to you.

but beware,when i change the redwings against my running shoes!

yeah, man it doesn't matter how faded they are, that's the point everybody's life is different and denim is the perfect example of that. moykky, your traveling pants are my jeans's role-model, quiet-as-kept. mine keep looking more like those old ones you have every wash. no matter how long they take to fade, you still got a VERY special pair of jawns for like 230usd. that's enough prize right there! the real reward is that the more you wash/wear them, the better they get.

@frostanubis: call BiG for some thread, they'll send it.

yeah, man it doesn't matter how faded they are, that's the point everybody's life is different and denim is the perfect example of that. moykky, your traveling pants are my jeans's role-model, quiet-as-kept. mine keep looking more like those old ones you have every wash. no matter how long they take to fade, you still got a VERY special pair of jawns for like 230usd. that's enough prize right there! the real reward is that the more you wash/wear them, the better they get.

@frostanubis: call BiG for some thread, they'll send it.

nah i prefer to let my denim kinda go for it's natural course of wear and tear, and avoid fixing anything unless it's a hole in the crotch in which i don't feel comfortable just leaving wide open lol, anyways after this contest is over i'm goin to have them framed up or set up a raw denim rack to put my future collection up, since i'm rather fond of the many things i've done in them. But right now currently excited to await my 24oz sammies =D, in which i'll do periodic updates starting December or so.

here's a photo a while back when the Air Yeezy dropped, the reason why this photo is so significant is because during that time i was camping out, it was raining hard for 24/7 and my fullcounts bled really bad on my seuded nike red blazers, my denim turned out really nice but my shoes on the otherhand >_> LOL, anyways i'm the dude with the Black shark hoody and the red nike blazers.

img_0964.jpg