Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

sorry for the dirty pics, i have been installing a landscape in class these past few weeks so they are getting soiled quite regularly. i have washed like 5 times now

DSC_3549.jpg

DSC_3551.jpg

DSC_3550.jpg

DSC_3554.jpg

DSC_3559.jpg

DSC_3557.jpg

DSC_3556.jpg

DSC_3558.jpg

DSC_3555.jpg

here is the pics of my handsewn hem reinforcements. one is pink embroidery floss, the other is hemp

DSC_3553.jpg

DSC_3552.jpg

this couple thing is dope. he's gonna have the better lap fades:D. i would hot soak them bitches to get the dirt out, and keep it movin'! the jeans are fine. adds character, and a story to tell. who is this lucky man? my guess is his are the 0105

miss kitty, you can use a washcloth or a brush with a little water and spot clean them, that will get all the dirt off and you wont have to get them wet.

DSC_3521.jpg

handsewn nicarguan but patch protection with cone mills selvage

nicuragua raul gave me a cow to advertise his country

DSC_3522.jpg

DSC_3526.jpg

DSC_3525.jpg

DSC_3524.jpg

DSC_3528.jpg

DSC_3529.jpg

deformed buttons

DSC_3530.jpg

i have been fucking around with the acrylic because it comes off somewhat easy. kawawaka has just added oil based ink. its much more permanent.

I really like the attention to detail in the repairs. Quite impressive needle work. Definitely keep posting!

Knee fades coming along quick on Kitty. :P

On the other hand, I haven't been wearing mine a lot. Sitting around studying for exams and rotating between the gym. Not doing much else for the next 30 days or so.

damn you fools need to stop harassing her...just making you guys look more like losers real talk. get off the comp and look for some bitches instead of throwing sexual innuendoes there way. neg.

miss kitty, you can use a washcloth or a brush with a little water and spot clean them, that will get all the dirt off and you wont have to get them wet.

water wont hurt them . they will only crock where worn. but anyways it was nice outside yesterday so i played street-football on the block for a few hours. afterwards the crotch was damp as a bitch, and it smelled a bit so i said fuck it, and gave em a hand-wash. i filled the tub a quarter full, poured in a lil of the new citrus dr. bronners, and repeatedly dunked them bitches in the water. at first the water was yellow, so i let it drain, and repeated the process, only first i rubbed my palms over the entire jean with soapy water. after a mega-dunking the water was blue as fuck. i was shocked. i had to rinse them like this in clean water like 4 times to get all the loose indigo and body crud out. after drying the jeans turned out great imho. crazy vert. falling. i'll try to see if i can get lendo to take some pics in natural light today during the silva fight...i love these jeans:D