How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

I'm back, and I hope I go over better this time. ._.

Levi's 511.

img1268sc4.jpg

img1269dr7.jpg

img1270iy3.jpg

Not too happy with the butt. Either my wallet is XBAX HOOGE or the denim is too soft, or a combination that makes it look like I had a cheek removed due to ass cancer.

chan, nice fits. how did you size the jins? sized down one, two?

jins i sized down one. they were a 26 post wash, so they might have been a part of a strangly sized batch. i got such a good price on them that i had to at least try and see if i could get some stretch on them. my real waist is a 30. if i could do it again i would probably get a 30 since these are a little tighter than i would want in the crotch.

chan post the post-shrink measurements and fit

i dont plan on soaking/washing the yens for a while but when i do i will post measurements and fit

Wat do u guys think?

Awesome fit! Looks real comfy and relaxed. Would love to see them with some wear to see what the denim is like. Is the denim very thick?

Only thing I would say is that the pockets look a touch too big. I prefer these with no arcs as well, nice and subtle.

Love the fit on those, dino. Perfect for summer. Can't wait to see how they turn out. What size are they as well, may i ask?

sorry i forgot that size, dumb. i edited the post. and yeah theyre really good for summer like this, loose and breezy, not too hot

i think most levi's are cut with the assumption that they will be pulled down below "normal". i've only had luck with old models that fit tight across the hips to avoid clench butt.

it's actually the opposite. most levi's are designed to be worn at the traditional waist which is one of the reasons why when they are sagged, there is a lot of extra material that bunches up unnaturally. additionally, levi's have a slightly roomier seat to give construction workers, miners and cowboys a greater range of motion.