PLUSsung

How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

size 30 true waist 30. lot 10 finally got it right on attempt 3 with the lot 10 0500's

asasaatd3.jpg

crosspost from imperial denim.

Imperial Dukes fit pics post coldsoak.

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

PRE SOAK PICS

for reference:

- 6'2"

- 165lbs

- 33" true waist

- size 31 imperial dukes

fit description:

- at first it was tight on waist, hips and thighs

- after few weeks of wear they stretched out nicely and fit really nice

- post soak they were a little snug, not tight, after air drying

- after a few wears they stretched back out to a nicer fit.

- the leg got slightly slimmer (from the knee down)

My newly arrived dh 19cm MIJ indigo raws: size 27(Thank you dismalfuture, they came fast)

ouclg1.jpg

That fit is perfect. Stats??? I've got muscular thighs and not sure if I will be able to pull them off.

That fit is perfect. Stats??? I've got muscular thighs and not sure if I will be able to pull them off.

I'm 6"1 and 125lbs

and thanks for the compliment

The Erk Man, why did you bother soaking? The denim is sanforized...

i just wanted to get any shrinkage out of the way. even though they're sanforized, they'll shrink regardless. even a little bit. and plus, from other denim, ive noticed jeans fade faster post soak. also, post soak, ive gotten more whiskering creases than i did presoak.

i just wanted to get any shrinkage out of the way. even though they're sanforized, they'll shrink regardless. even a little bit. and plus, from other denim, ive noticed jeans fade faster post soak. also, post soak, ive gotten more whiskering creases than i did presoak.

I also think that the jeans creases in a better way when they are a bit stiff post soak. Plus that you get rid of the folding creases from the store shelf that otherwise might stay and fade in a (in my opinion) not desirable way.

Of course, one could iron them I guess...

I'm 6"1 and 125lbs

and thanks for the compliment

Holy s***.

I'll treat you out to some In-n-Out some time.

(nice fit).

When I buy raw, unsanforized denim - is the idea to buy it tight so it'll stretch out?

Or to buy slightly loose so it can tighten up with a hot soak?

I keep buying unwashed denim that just doesn't seem to stretch out as much as I want . . .

(eg: Some APC new Cures from last year . . . still don't feel right around my hips . . . and I'm a guy :[ )

Thanks

X post from the dior homme denim thread. these are the 19cm model, MII size 29. didnt really size down on em, and now that they've been stretched out, they're kinda slouchy now... which isn't really a bad thing to me.

anyway i've been wearing em on and off since feb this year (btw i'm about 5'11, 147pounds):

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

cheers.:D

i dont know where my post went but here it goes again

dry bones d-red tag 29

true waist 30

drybonesfitbs8.jpg

waist 33

front 9.5

back 14

thigh 11

knee 7.5

hem 7.5

inseam 39

i think its just new denim and a stiff patch combined with being a bit big in the waist makes it look strange

^ Fit looks good. Did you try on a 28? I think that might be a better fit and I don't think it'll be too slim. D-Reds have a great cut...

^ Fit looks good. Did you try on a 28? I think that might be a better fit and I don't think it'll be too slim. D-Reds have a great cut...

no i didnt try on a 28. didnt really think that these would be that big in the waist. why do you have a decent size rep bar but no rep power? i dont get it.

no i didnt try on a 28. didnt really think that these would be that big in the waist. why do you have a decent size rep bar but no rep power? i dont get it.

lol I'm not sure. I haven't really been that active here at SuFu for too long so I'm still not quite sure how rep power works. I gave out some rep though so I'm guessing I ran out until I get more positive rep?

btw, are you selling RRL on ebay? Some auction had your evo pictures lol

Haha shit I hope nobody bids on that cause I'm definitely never selling my RRL's...

I was under the impression that rep power is reflected off of your ratio between post count and rep amount

But I dont know for sure

I only have 36 total posts so that makes sense. I'll keep that in mind.

New to the board and to real jeans, but here's my contribution:

jamesiii.jpgjamesiii.jpg

They're Crate James the Thirds, size 29 and hemmed about an inch and a half. I probably could have sized down to a 28, but I'm pretty happy with the fit. I've been wearing them for a month straight.

Picked up a pair of Bootcut Olas yesterday, thought I'd post 'em up.

ola-front.jpgola-back.jpgola-front.jpgola-back.jpg

I think I've definitely been bitten by the denim bug. This is my second pair of dry jeans in as many months. And I found myself eyeing a pair of PBJ's this morning. Don't think my wallet can really support this habit.

29/34

im roughly 5' 9" and skinny.

okay, so they might have some unpleasant holes in crotch and the knee, but i guess thats nudie (perhaps they are not to blame for the hole caused by a bike crash, but still).

they are not as tight as they look...

dsc02299je1.jpg

These came in the post today. I decided to go a size down as I think they will strectch out but I am not sure on the fit - any thoughts?

3117458417_c29511ec06.jpg

3118290676_f2ef64043a.jpg