How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

i ordered a new PBJ. the xx007 this time and i went for a 32 this time.

fit pics will be up when they arrive in the mail.

hope they arrive before easter, but that is very unlikely. they were shipped today from Hong Kong.

cross post from the flat head 3001 thread:

ok, little update on my 3001ltd.

as I (and some people here) thought that they were a little too short i stretched the inseam from 33,75 " to 35"...(yes, did not soak them again, just stretched them dry)

for me the fit is now perfect, i was on a trip to berlin and did alot of walking so the denim got alot softer.

pics:

P1020485.jpg

P1020486.jpg

P1020488.jpg

what do you think?

^ That looks really good. When the insead shrank to 33.75 did you do a hot soak, and for how long?

i did two hot soaks...first one for about 6 hours....second one was super hot for about 1 hour.

i really wanted to get all the shrinkage out of the way so that was the way to go for me.

still i would like the 3001 to have a 38" inseam pre-wash for tall guys like me haha

45 RPM Sorahiko size 32, sized down one. These are definately not the most flattering jeans. I'd have to say that they fit like shit with the wide pockets and massive legs. But the denim is something else and they're really comfortable.

Sorry about the huge pictures, resizing was hard for some reason.

DIGI0031.jpg

DIGI0032.jpg

45 RPM Sorahiko size 32, sized down one. These are definately not the most flattering jeans. I'd have to say that they fit like shit with the wide pockets and massive legs. But the denim is something else and they're really comfortable.

quote]

where are the legs massive ? Look ok to me.

i did two hot soaks...first one for about 6 hours....second one was super hot for about 1 hour.

i really wanted to get all the shrinkage out of the way so that was the way to go for me.

still i would like the 3001 to have a 38" inseam pre-wash for tall guys like me haha

How tall are you? Im tall also and prefer longer inseams.

quote]

where are the legs massive ? Look ok to me.

they're very wide from the knee down, the hem ends at 9 inches

Bought true to size, I'm usually a 32" and that's what I got. One hot wash, hang dry. The fit is just right. There's a little room up top, defintely not nut huggers, but it's form fitting and slim. Great jeans.

How tall are you? Those look deceptively slim. You have got to be at least 6'4 or 6'5. I swear that on me, even 31s would look baggier.