How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

wow this screams of trying too hard. you bought 11 pairs and are asking for critiques, so basically saying im not sure if i like em, until you guys say its cool. im sure the cats at your school will give you enough high fives, and 'nice jeans' comments in your year book for this to even matter, so carry on.

wow this screams of trying too hard. you bought 11 pairs and are asking for critiques, so basically saying im not sure if i like em, until you guys say its cool. im sure the cats at your school will give you enough high fives, and 'nice jeans' comments in your year book for this to even matter, so carry on.

you're right I am trying hard. Being 5'4 things aren't gonna fit and look like how it looks on you ahlvahroe. Such a STUD!

LOL maybe next time I should ask for you guys to be "Nice". I mean shit, I knew I was gonna get assholes on sufu but shit, this is overwhelming lol. Fuck I Thought this was a fit thread, instead its turned into assholes being assholes. Do I need a reason to post some pictures on a thread ABOUT jeans/fits?

it seems like everyone is more concerned about my financial status. Can we either hate on me for my jeans or stay on track? It got old VERY quick and you aren't unique or funny by chiming in with something stupid like that shittorytime

Never, ever put the Levis or New Cures on again. Burn them or something. SDs are definitely the best fit. I think the first jeans in the second thread are tolerable. I dunno that they're good, but whatever. Fucking flamewars don't have pics, I hate you all.

The SD 103's look the best of the lot. It's hard to comment on denim that's so new and hasn't stretched out yet but a lot look like they are too tight or don't fit your body type. You wear some too high so that might be partly to blame.

I can't help you with the arseholes, none of the pictures warranted that. That's just the sufu atmosphere.

whatyouknow about that:

i don't think that your fits are as horrid as some say. its just that in most of the pics you probably coulda gone up a size. but about the cures, they don't look too good right now but thats just the upper-block, which should fix itself in a week or so.

hope this helps

to me, i think the fits are awkward in a way that you're in a bit of a hard spot with this...

you're a short guy but it looks like you have a bit of an elongated butt...I would suggest sagging alittle bit on your jeans but that would make your legs look even shorter. but yeah, in conclusion, your ass looks huge in some of those jeans.

thanks for the input i'll try a sagged look, ive never really been comfortable sagging my jeans. Personally i'm happy with the fit, if I went up a size on any of these jeans I would have been dealing with a waist that was perfect starting out and possibly too loose in the coming months.

I think another reason why so many people hate on my fits has to do with the shirt, it makes my legs short now that I think about it.