How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

just got some helmut langs off ebay in the mail today.

tagged size 29, 31 inch inseam:

P1240101.jpg

P1240098.jpg

P1240100.jpg

i'm happy with the fit, a somewhat slim straight cut, could be a little slimmer from the knee down though. also less sag than the other jeans i wear, but they'll probably end up stretching out with wear.

So, I feel like I've been a big asshole without even contributing something to this thread. Judge & be judged... only fair, right?

APC NS Sz. 28

31" true waist, jeans measure a little over 31" when laid flat.

A little over 3 months of wear

They've stretched the fuck out. Not really happy about how they fit in the thighs nor the behind anymore. Not sure if you can tell, but the 'hip flare' causes my thighs to look like thunder thighs.

Time for a soak soon, I figure.

dsc0006ut5.jpgdsc0007vn7.jpg

Not sure if you can tell, but the 'hip flare' causes my thighs to look like thunder thighs.

Time for a soak soon, I figure.

Not really, but then again, you don't have to have big thighs for them to thunder on sufu.

A soak will probably help... for an hour of so. Once they've stretched out, they're gonna stretch back to that state, and quite quickly too.

edit: I think they look good, slightly relaxed. I like that though. I don't think you need to be too concerned about how they look in a pic. When in motion, jeans tend to look better and fall better. You don't need to obsess over how parts of them fall at the instant you took your photo.

Not really, but then again, you don't have to have big thighs for them to thunder on sufu.

A soak will probably help... for an hour of so. Once they've stretched out, they're gonna stretch back to that state, and quite quickly too.

edit: I think they look good, slightly relaxed. I like that though. I don't think you need to be too concerned about how they look in a pic. When in motion, jeans tend to look better and fall better. You don't need to obsess over how parts of them fall at the instant you took your photo.

Agree. its posts like these that confirm to me people have become stupidly obsessed with finding the "perfect" dior model straight legs. Theres no hip flare in this pic at all. The thighs may stick out very slightly but thats the nature of denim draping and conforming to the average body type.

forgive me for speaking up

but i'm not really a fan of that kind of 'baggy' fit

they aren't baggy, they just look like they're too long , and need to be hemmed or cuffed imo.......combine that with the sag from the top and the look reminds me of the michelin man

bib12.jpg

that being said, personal style is personal style...people should do what they want

just my 2 pence

I don't usually step in to voice my opinion on here because I believe that everyone has a right to believe whatever they want...but in my opinion, and from what I've seen of soundbomber, the consistancy and fit of everything he wears is spot on...really pulls off that look that few can without looking terrible or overdone. Check out all his WAYWT posts and maybe it'll change your mind...

I don't think it looks terrible, just a bit unbalanced in this photo. I haven't seen many of sb's other fits (at least not what I can remember) but I'd love this if the jeans were pulled up an inch or so. His legs just looks too short. They way he wears the rest of the outfit is great.