How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

one wash okis. wore them for 2 weeks and decided to hot soak them for an hour to see if i could get any shrinkage in the butt or the length before i got any type of real wear on them. forgot to take pics pre-soak. here are some post soak pics. let me know what you think.

img3579qc5.jpg

img3581lt8.jpg

img3584ku8.jpg

/\___/\

//    ヽ::: \

| (●), 、(●)、 |

| ,,ノ(、_, )ヽ、,, |    

|   ,;‐=‐ヽ :::::|    

\  `ニニ´.:::/

/`ー‐--‐‐—´´\

.n:n    nn

nf|||   | | |^!n

those all fit pretty horribly.

im not a big fan of the super slim fit, but i do admit that i need to get them hemmed a couple inches. if only they fit a little better in the back i would be happier.

^^ hahaha

I think mojinho needs to just pull them up a bit...they look fine from the front.

dude the rise on these is enormous they're not being worn low just at my normal on-the-hips

if you want i can post a sexy pic with my shirt off

A better stance might also help...

*edit -- Damn dude? What is the rise on those? It looks fucking huge!

that's my keeping-my-balance-on-the-bus stance

the rise IS huge. i don't know about inches but you can see the extent of it at http://www.denimbaronline.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=156&DEPARTMENT_ID=38#

i just wanted an alternative to my skinny jeans and thought i'd try something new

that's my keeping-my-balance-on-the-bus stance

the rise IS huge. i don't know about inches but you can see the extent of it at http://www.denimbaronline.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=156&DEPARTMENT_ID=38#

i just wanted an alternative to my skinny jeans and thought i'd try something new

Ah, ok...they're supposed to look like that. Different...but different isn't necessarily bad.