How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

im 6'1", 152lbs, 30w

skinny? yes. pale? not at all. oompa loompa? what the fuck?

I _never_ would have guessed that you were 6' 1". Maybe its just the head size to shoulder width ratio. I would have guessed you were much shorter. Maybe it's just something about those pix. I really would have guessed like 5' 5"...

cheep, i don't really see an oompa loompa resemblance, but the reason, or at least i think this is why, is because the pictures make your torso look small and your legs long. personally, i like your style, and the comparrison of the oompa loompa is kinda wah?

Hahahahha. You'll have to dig up a smiling pic of cmf to compare, but those are few and far between. Good luck.

Cheep does construction though. I think he's inside most the time but i'm sure he's outside a bunch too. My friend roofs during the summer and he's italian. His skin is so dark when he's roofing, it's ridonk

its obvious he uses PS to make himself look more squatty. look at the angles of the door to the chair.

hahahahaha... its a big door.

no offense, but I have always noticed the oompa loompa resemblance too...Those AE's look huge, are you fudging on the size a bit?

half size big, but narrow so they fit perfect.

I _never_ would have guessed that you were 6' 1". Maybe its just the head size to shoulder width ratio. I would have guessed you were much shorter. Maybe it's just something about those pix. I really would have guessed like 5' 5"...

really? head size to shoulder width?

The lighting kinda sucked in these pictures, the pink walls in the room I took the pictures in kinda threw the white balance off but this is just to show the fit anyways.

My measurements:

Height: 170cm

Weight: 64kgs

True waist: 31"~32"

EDIT: RRDS have been recently altered to remove the bootcut, they now have a 19cm leg opening. Taper was done on the inseam only.

evisu2000no2fitcu4.jpg

flathead3001jw5.jpg

nudierrdseb6.jpg

samurai710xxic5.jpg

Looking at it now, I think I probably should have hemmed them first and then taken pictures. Hopefully though it helps you guys with sizing. I'd say most of them fit pretty perfect in the waist, maybe the sams are a size too small.

Looking at it now, I think I probably should have hemmed them first and then taken pictures. Hopefully though it helps you guys with sizing. I'd say most of them fit pretty perfect in the waist, maybe the sams are a size too small.

im a little dumbfounded. you way 142lbs, have the same size sams as me, and im 155 and you say you shouldve gone up? from what i can see all those fit nicely, i was pondering a 31 in flatheads, but now im thinking 32. shit.

Dino you might be much taller than me since im pretty short - that might explain the weight thing and im quite hippy for a guy. The 710s fit me good I think, its just when they were raw and baggier I liked it a little better and the waist was more comfortable. I've only worn them for 40 or so minutes though.

Oh yeah thanks ddohnggo, much appreciated!

Dino you might be much taller than me since im pretty short - that might explain the weight thing and im quite hippy for a guy. The 710s fit me good I think, its just when they were raw and baggier I liked it a little better and the waist was more comfortable. I've only worn them for 40 or so minutes though.

Oh yeah thanks ddohnggo, much appreciated!

yeah, no worries. wear them a little more and youll fall in love. im still up in the air about the flat heads though. 31 or 32. that is the question.

I think you should get a 31 dino, the waist on these is getting loose after only a couple days wear. The main reason I sized up is because of the thighs, they must be tapered to be so tight like this.

yeah they get tight as fuck, and hard to stretch, i had a pair of 30s but sold them on a count of the thighs not stretching out comfortably enough. i guess i can control the waist with a belt, so its really what im think in the legs, im wanting a slim yet comfortable (or best ratio) fit so im still trying to decide witchll be the best

I love this thread but I have a quick request for those who post up here:

Please, please, please stop posing with your legs spread 3' apart.

It doesn't give us an accurate depiction of what the jeans look like when standing normally. If they don't look good when standing normally then get another size or cut.

Thanks!