Sign in to follow this  
homi29

SUPERpetition

i dont mind the aesthetic change, and functionally i dont think its really worse or better, just different.

if the left sidebar was placed less conspicuously and there was like, half the amount of dots everywhere so my eyes didnt get dot onslaught i would have no qualms

if its not any better or worse, its inherently worse because people are creatures of habit and by making everyone re-learn simple functions on the site is unproductive as hell

bookmarks gotta change

pms and posts are lost/deleted

sounds like its way too much trouble to go through for not alot of upside

they should just have kept the superfuture header

and put ads at the bottom or something

anyone else not able to get into any of their subscribed threads from supercontrol?

Seeing i cant get back into subscribed threads i probably wont be able to find this one again... so if theres something I can do to make this work a PM would be greatly appreciated

anyone else not able to get into any of their subscribed threads from supercontrol?

doesn't work for me. it's a shame cause that was the only way i was checking sufu and not i spend more time on other sites. superfail.

i tried too read through this, but who knows if i'm able to see all the posts...

when i try to view a thread or forum, it brings me to the same page as a few weeks ago, but says that there's no more posts and lists all the post dates as today. that wasn't coherent, but is anyone else having this problem?

i tried too read through this, but who knows if i'm able to see all the posts...

when i try to view a thread or forum, it brings me to the same page as a few weeks ago, but says that there's no more posts and lists all the post dates as today. that wasn't coherent, but is anyone else having this problem?

you need to clear cache to view thread updates

either hit ctrl and F5 or clear your browser history

woo, i think that actually worked. i tried to rep you, but that doesn't seem to be working either now.

so we have to clear the cache every time we want to view new posts?

signing in.

I find myself at SZ a whole more than I used to, as I just don't wanna browse SuFu anymore. If it aint broke.....

Gimme a "last page" option for fucks sake????

Ahhh, fuck it.