45rpm

absolut

edit: found these pics on the .jp 45rpm site... looks like the threads fade to brown... ugh, i dont really like how they fade... time to switch projects maybe :/

http://www.45rpm.jp/shop/goods/goods.aspx?goods=5076919

That isn't the normal nando x nando denim. Thats the BC4000 denim, which I think they use for the women's nando x nando. This is what a distressed nando x nando looks like. http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=367468&postcount=483

That isn't the normal nando x nando denim. Thats the BC4000 denim, which I think they use for the women's nando x nando. This is what a distressed nando x nando looks like. http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=367468&postcount=483

i have the ones with the BC4000 denim, unfortunately

the regular nando nandos have a nice fade...

Took these pics for another forum.. so throwing them up here too

Nando Nando, BC4000 denim

1.5 months

Color is closest to first pic...

IMG_6358.jpg

IMG_6379.jpg

IMG_6380.jpg

IMG_6381.jpg

img6383oz6.jpg

The color is definetly not as washed out as the last pictures lead them to be... They are much darker, but the contrast is about right

got my denim back- they patched up the holes with some indigo jeans and totally redid the crotch, gave me a new indigo belt loop in the back (no selvedge though! :(). maybe next time i should provide the denim from some crazy jean scraps i have (i have a whole boatload of hemmed cuffs from sda, sugarcane, 45rpm, fullcount, warehouse, pbj, etc.) excellent work. and all i had to pay was for shipping. what other company does this? that's right...

going to start washing them more frequently now.

washed my sorahiko for the third time 2 weeks ago. bought these march last year but has been sparingly used. been using it everyday since and fading is accelerating. will wash again this weekend.

coincidentally, i'm going to koh samui, thailand & i washed my oni denim on its 6th month in phuket. maybe i should do it again with these...hhmmm...

Question - going to NYC soon and I was wondering if the Sorahiko Slim's were still only available at the off-Madison store? (probably...just checking). Also, do the O/W's shrink any further, or are they fairly consistent with the state they come in? I'm always concerned that inseams will shrink. Any other sizing advice would of course be appreciated.