Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

thanks shinichi! third time lucky, my size 30 are perfect!

actually, they are a little small, but will be perfect once they stretch out a bit. these fuckers are slim as hell! definitely glad i got my regular size though, the 31 would have been massive through the waist in no time, and i wanted something a fair bit slimmer than my 27 APC NS.

cheers for the fantastic service shinichi! glad to hear you are feeling better. :cool:

another happy customer! :D

You had to ship 'em back twice? Auch.

I'd like to see pictures of your perfect fit, too! :)

Wow! I can feel the size of the Earth when I live in superfuture:)

jpgm-san!

Congratulations on the good fit!

I am looking forward to your pics!

Maybe my first international shipping is Canada:D

it is 2 years ago.

However he was Japanese person.

So At that time, I did not understand English:p

This summer and autumn, I shipped to Canada some jeans. Thanks a lot of Canadian people:)

Mr.Calvin-san

You are first guy that I 'shipped' to US;)

However there are international people who got our jeans at 7-8 years ago.

do you know Noel Gallagher of OASIS:cool:

He got fabfour-products that called by "John Lennon Exclusive Model"

This is the set by 5001XX special edition and John Lennon's reproduct bag.

JohnLennonModel.JPG

this is John Lennon's reproduct bag. we don't have 5001XX special edition now.

i do believe i have found my next jeans purchase. i haven't exactlly read everything single page of this thread, but im guessing with the jeans and shipment to the united states, it costs about $200usd? if this is the case, then i'm sold...at least when my paycheck comes in =P

I just placed my order in. I'm real anxious to get these in! Thank you, Shinichi-san for the excellent communication. Anata wa totemo yasashii desu ne!

hey did u place an order on the fabfour website? or did u e-mail shinichi and do it that way?

Of course you know 5010XX super slim!

We added new color today!

5010XX-GRAY- and -BROWN-

-The denim cloth is 6.5x6.5 14oz light denim by the Zimbabwe cotton same as black.

-button fly

-leather patch

-Gray is white skull pisname, Brown is red skull pisname

-selvage

-size 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

-one-wash

(**correction: The denim cloth is 7x6 ->The denim cloth is 6.5x6.5)

5010XX -GRAY-

BB041.jpg

BB041_02.jpg

BB041_03.jpg

BB041_04.jpg

5010XX -BROWN-

BB042.jpg

BB042_02.jpg

BB042_03.jpg

BB042_04.jpg

I'm going to have to wait untill March before I can request my own creditcard and order anything at all. :( By that time I'll have more than enough funds, though.

The 5010xx Gray looks very cool, by the way.

Shinichi-san, do you happen to work in the fabfour store in Osaka?

I will be in Osaka in August, so perhaps I can come and visit the store. :cool:

i wonder if we aren't taking the phrase "fades like indigo" too literally. i mean, nothing will fade exactly like indigo. but doesn't this phrase exist because the black jeans were always dyed too deeply and the weft threads were also black. so when they faded they just became a blurry gray? but ever since people like sugar cane and samurai started to create black denim that were dyed and constructed like blue denim and they faded with more contrast, they were called, "fade like indigo"?

and if this was the case, the two new 5010xxs pictured above do look like they'll fade like indigo, if i was to guess.

i should have been clearer...

yes the new stuff with the undyed weft looks to provide more contrast than the older black x black jeans, but the general consensus is that they will provide for less "outstanding" wear patterns than indigo jeans? apart from that pair of samurais very little has been seen of worn in black denim...

i should have been clearer...

yes the new stuff with the undyed weft looks to provide more contrast than the older black x black jeans, but the general consensus is that they will provide for less "outstanding" wear patterns than indigo jeans? apart from that pair of samurais very little has been seen of worn in black denim...

yes, that's why we need people to get these and show us what's possible in the world of denim. (i'm anxious to see what happens with all those 5000bks people are wearing right now, also.)

but even speaking of indigo alone, there are so many kinds of indigo and they fade differently, too. i mean, would you say the sugar cane edo ais don't fade like indigo because they have less contrast? since these gray and brown skulls are lighter in color than the ones with conventional synthetic indigo dye, i'm sure these won't achieve the same contrast as you would with the blue 5010xx. but they might end up having more contrast than the edo ais.