Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

I am the outside of the office on holiday.

and I am drinking sake now.

My Brain is looooooose now.(sorry)

Therefore, a formal answer is made Monday.

but, I am happy thanks to you all now.:o

P.S

shipping fee for a pair of Jeans

different for each country area..

North America & Austraria 2400-2800yen

Europe 2800-3250yen

Asia 1800-2100yen

we use EMS(Express mail service of japan post)

this method is safety and cheaper than where on japan:)ZZzzzzzz....

come on man, you gotta tuff it out. They'll stretch, don't worry. The second night that i slept in mine, i woke up with a sore on my pelvis. After wearing them 5 or 6 times and sleeping in them 2 or 3 times, they're getting much more comfortable, tho still nice and slim

yeaaaaaaa,

but dammit, its abit too tight for my liking so im undecided if i should keep them. the thigh and calves fit perfect and the jeans are just fantastic i swear. :( the shipping's quite affordable though, and ti came real quick. 1800Y. like i ordered on tues and it came today!

256058390_1e01736d2d.jpg

those look good on you. it's weird how they fit so differently on people. comparing your fit to hap's.. they're like opposites

come on man, you gotta tuff it out. They'll stretch, don't worry. The second night that i slept in mine, i woke up with a sore on my pelvis. After wearing them 5 or 6 times and sleeping in them 2 or 3 times, they're getting much more comfortable, tho still nice and slim

so has anyone slept in their jeans in a regular basis?

i've got a pair of APC new cures and i was wondering what it would turn out if i sleep in them for like 2 months straight (like wear them as my sleeping pants/jeans)

anyone?