Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Slept in them again last night, seeming like they're getting looser, will try that soak and squat trick. I'm thinking about a week or so of wear and I'll know if they're salvageable. Will report back with fit pics. Thanks for the info guys!

i've made some progress today! i managed to button up the jeans but its still very very tight as you can see....i'll wear them around the house for about a week and it should be okay then i hope.....man my hips is pretty sore from trying to wiggle in into these lol

img_0992.jpg

img_0990.jpg

more teaser pics stolen from cameland! muhaha.

poster03mn0.jpg

poster05uj4.jpg

these are slated to be posters, no word on the size yet. the second image is the skull jeans logo made up of all of the contest member's images over the past 11 months (what's the term for this again?)

To anybody who is wondering if 5010xx 6x6 raws will protect your skin if your Vespa's engine seizes at 80 km/h causing you to wipe out and pavement surf on your hip/leg, the answer is yes. Add it to the FAQ?

That's intense.

Skulls = Vespa Armor?

You have any pics?