Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

How much more will the "S5010XX 6X6 One-Wash" stretch after wear?

i didnt know your into jap raws too bud.. but maximum stertch is around 1 to 1 3/4 inches on the waist depends on how tight you wear them..

tighter the more stretch..

quick question, looking to order skulls 5507 or 5010, my waist is right around 31 (maybe just under. i have fit fine into nudie ssds sz 31 (lists waist as 32) and IH sz 31, but can fit a 30 with a little effort. would it be better to wait for sz 30 in skull (looks like waist=31) or will stretching be minimal and sz 31 (listed at 32" waist). really just want to know from those who wear them hard what they have experienced for stretch in waist area?

Get a 30, they'll stretch.

i wear size 29 in dior mij. my real wiast size is about 33".

they were pretty tight at the waist when i frist tried them on and i couldn't button the top button for some days. what size should i get in 5010XX 6x6 if i want a slim fit?

10 char

i wear size 29 in dior mij. my real wiast size is about 33".

they were pretty tight at the waist when i frist tried them on and i couldn't button the top button for some days. what size should i get in 5010XX 6x6 if i want a slim fit?

Seems like you're ok with squeezing yourself into tight pants.. i'd get a size 31 if you can withstand them being really tight for a few weeks, or a 32 if you don't want to kill yourself.

A 32 would measure 33" in the waist, so i'm assuming you'd be able to go down one size from there...

oo beautiful. great look with no wash

haha, thanks for the kind words people. I am a firm believer in not washing my jeans for extended periods of time. But they are just too loose and smelly for me to continue wearing them like this.

haha, thanks for the kind words people. I am a firm believer in not washing my jeans for extended periods of time. But they are just too loose and smelly for me to continue wearing them like this.

yes same here, i hold on with my first wash for as long as i can. like the the jeans get when they are unwashed

Hi All

I want to know..

If my true waist is 31"!!

What size of a new pair Skull5010xx 6x6 non wash that is gonna perfect for me???

(27 or 28???? which one is better)

I want it to look skinny and tight.

Now I have nudie thin fin dry stretch size 30....

Thigh and Leg Opening are perfect for me...it looks skinny and tight..^^

thx very much:):)

Guest thehoj
Hi All

I want to know..

What size of a new pair Skull5010xx 6x6 non wash that is gonna perfect for me???

Is 31" the measurement at your waist or hips?

I don't think you'll want to go smaller than 29" non-wash..

I could be wrong in my recommendation, but at my hips I measure 34" and I got a pair of 32" non-wash, after a soak they were the perfect size for me. Any tighter and there's no way my hips could have handled them.

Thank you :)

I have seen measurement charts from both selfedge and fab4

but I want to get some suggestions from the person who has this jeans too

because I'm not sure how much is it gonna stretcher

I want it to look skinny and tight :)

Hi All

I want to know..

true to size with skull, it's that easy, read the thread people this gets asked at least once per page

Those look like they started out raw.

I really dislike the way Skull's denim looks in one-wash state, they destory it during the washing/drying process.

Those look like they started out raw.

I really dislike the way Skull's denim looks in one-wash state, they destory it during the washing/drying process.

I agree with you Kiya. I have a pair of the one wash 5010's and I regret getting them in no wash. Compared to all the no washes I see, the fading process is completely altered by one washing these.

I agree completely...I don't think I've seen pictures of any one-wash skulls that look very good.

I have a pair of one wash skulls that I've had for a bit over a year and worn them on and off. There was a stint where i wore them everyday for almost two months. I've washed them once about 2 months ago and have not worn them. I will try to post pics in a few days to show the difference in fading from the one wash to raw.