Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Is it just me or have we been seeing some really amazing worn in Skulls lately?

The stuff i've seen around the boards over the last couple of weeks has been really impressive in terms of how they aged..

thanks man, do you know how long it will take to amsterdam, netherlands?

Between 4 and 10 days depending on your local customs office..

Is it just me or have we been seeing some really amazing worn in Skulls lately?

The stuff i've seen around the boards over the last couple of weeks has been really impressive in terms of how they aged..

I couldn't agree more Kiya. I've always loved Skulls, but I sold mine about a year ago because I was worried the crotch would blow.

Do you happen to know about the poly/cotton rumors and when that might happen?

these needed to be posted here -- these are 5010xx 6x6 SJC that belong to cardcastleruins. no details on washes/soaks/etc. but they've been worn for about 8 months. judging by the dirt/sheen i'd say they've been washed only once, if at all.

holyshit

I couldn't agree more Kiya. I've always loved Skulls, but I sold mine about a year ago because I was worried the crotch would blow.

Do you happen to know about the poly/cotton rumors and when that might happen?

Yeah, mine were in pretty bad shape a few months ago before I got them patched. They still need some help.

Just hang them on your wall or something and buy some new raw denimz.

these needed to be posted here -- these are 5010xx 6x6 SJC that belong to cardcastleruins. no details on washes/soaks/etc. but they've been worn for about 8 months. judging by the dirt/sheen i'd say they've been washed only once, if at all.

DSC_0003-1.jpg

These are the best Skulls I have ever seen.

Does anyone have some pictures of their gray Skulls? I've spoken to Ruach and Vgnome about theirs, was wondering if anyone else has a pair. I'm very very very tempted to pull the trigger on them. Thanks in advance.

have got a pair ... no fades after a month and a half only creases

Photo_0094.jpg

Photo_0093.jpg

Photo_0091.jpg

pardon my cell phone pics .

I've had these for around 2 years... worn sparingly. I did one ocean wash and many soaks. They've been out of commission for a while because of all the holes and such.

nikondslr1087ej7.jpg

nikondslr1092ae3.jpg

Beautiful.....love the way that these feel - pretty much lived in and destroyed..they really tell a story

I posted this question in the Imperial thread but got sort of a strange answer.

I'm a size 30, and while checking Self-Edge's measurement sizes, the 5010 has a smaller leg opening than the Duke but the exact same thigh measurements.

I do a lot of physical activities in my jeans, and most of it is skateboarding. That said, I don't want something that would squeeze my legs to the point where it pains me to bend my legs. Which one would be a better fit in terms of mobility? Duke or 5010. Should I even move up to 5507?

Thanks guys.