Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Thanks Will.

Appreciate your gesture... :)

Now i am seriously thinking of a skull ...

I have a 29 in both; I don't find either to be too tight (I'm not really slacking the Slim Jims too much). The Slim Jims are probably a little bigger, at least the way I wear them. There are pics of me in the Skulls earlier in this thread (they've loosened up a little more since then). I have a good 3/4" to 1" slack in the waist; the fit is good, but not what I would consider "too tight".

Slim jims @ 3 weeks (should take a newer one; they're way more faded and a bit more stretched now)

sj_side_3weeks.jpg

Skulls at 1 day, pre-soak:

side_1d.jpg

return and size 1. im a 30 and i tried on 32 in greys and they felt pretty damn snug. just for some reason the texas denim is pretty stubborn as far as stretch factor. i would say it will stretch,but not as soon and not as much compared to other selvedge denims,

so keep? no keep? thanks broski

the thighs are tricky. youre not going to get a good strech on that are compared to waist line.if they feel skin tight right now,its better to go +1.

Sooo how much do these stretch out in the thighs? I just got my grey 5010s in my true waist size. I am able to button all the buttons but they are a bit tight on my thighs. Should i get rid of these and get a larger size?

i got a size 28, i wear 28 in pbj and 27 in dior.

img6749ef2.jpg

hollaforadolla, I wasn't too intersted in the grey's, but now that I see them on you, they look good! Maybe a bit tight in the thighs and higher, but hey, if you're a girl, that looks good. If you're a guy...um...nice tucking?

How come I am reading that they will stretch when I read before that they do not stretch much (at least the 6x6). Those look seriously uncomfortable Holla and I would really consider sizing up. They look like when I got my 28 indigos 6x6 one wash except my indigos were probably a size smaller in comparison (since I think I am a size larger than you). I sized up to 30 and they fit fine now.

How come I am reading that they will stretch when I read before that they do not stretch much (at least the 6x6). Those look seriously uncomfortable Holla and I would really consider sizing up. They look like when I got my 28 indigos 6x6 one wash except my indigos were probably a size smaller in comparison (since I think I am a size larger than you). I sized up to 30 and they fit fine now.

where did you read that? :confused:

edit: i always forget how wonderful these jeans are...

waywt113tf3.jpg

i think they look really tight... they don't look comfortable at all. if the jeans are like the indigo ones, they will stretch. i would return them and size up anyway though...

im really up in the air. for some reason, i dont have such a strong stomach for this stretch to fit. my diors though were about this tight if not tighter than these but everyone seems to generally agree the dior will stretch a size or too more while such a consensus does not exist for skulls. thanks for the help everyone i will have to think hard about this one.

return and size 1. im a 30 and i tried on 32 in greys and they felt pretty damn snug. just for some reason the texas denim is pretty stubborn as far as stretch factor. i would say it will stretch,but not as soon and not as much compared to other selvedge denims,

texas cotton stretches as much as any other, at least in samurai

I’m going to buy a pair right now! haha I cant stop looking at these pictures. Could someone tell me if I should I get the 6x6 or just the normal 5010xx. Or if the PBJ xx-005 would be better. This will be my first selvage denim so i want it to be good. Someone give me a shout. I want these as soon as possible.

I’m going to buy a pair right now! haha I cant stop looking at these pictures. Could someone tell me if I should I get the 6x6 or just the normal 5010xx. Or if the PBJ xx-005 would be better. This will be my first selvage denim so i want it to be good. Someone give me a shout. I want these as soon as possible.

THIS OR THAT THREAD

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=20147