Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Can anyone tell if this is the old or new denim?

http://trial.take5jeans.com/shopping.asp?view=product&product_id=5238

old denim. new denim's tag has a added line 'Made in pride of Japan'

then again, new denim is just as good as the old one. there are differences for sure but I'm sure fabfour would not choose something which is of inferior quality to the old denim.

32 in Levis 501 STF is the perfect size for me in the waist and all that after a wash. I know the legs are a lot slimmer on the 5010 (and that's what I want) but what size would you go for if 32 was perfect for me in the Levis 501 STF?

^Duh, measure the waist of ur STF, then get that size...or if u want pain, down one.

i am sz 28 and i got a sz 28, it fits fine now, but the first week was painful. So i don't think you want to size down for these, just from my experience.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask but if I am a true-to-size 28 should I go for the 5010XX in size 27? If it helps the PRPS Rambler in size 28 fits me well.

Thanks

I am going to buy a pair of Skull 5507XX 6x6 Raw from BiG or SelfEdge next week,

I was wondering.. my true waist is a 34 so according to BiG's measurements should I buy a tagged 32 which is a 34 waist size?

Also, if I buy from BiG I'll probably use the free hemming so how much does the inseam shrink during wash? I was thinking of hemming down to 34. I am 5'9".

I'd assume they will be about 34" after shrinkage + stretching. if that is what you want the end waist to be at, I would get a 32. if you want extra room in the waist / legs get a 33.

looks like there's enough thigh room in the 5507 to accommodate sizing that way. doing this in 5010s would result in ball crushers.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing (accommodating the stretching).

I was reading through the thread & I kept reading go TTS but is that on the tag or waist size?

I have 23" thighs, so I think either would be fine.

& why the hell does the 33 have a bigger back rise (15.25) than 34 (15)?!

I was reading through the thread & I kept reading go TTS but is that on the tag or waist size?

Also would like to know just as a final check before ordering. I'm a true 28 and planning on getting a tagged 27. I believe SE and BiG measure a bit differently but the thigh measurements on the 5010xx vary widely between the two sites. Which one is the better guide?

Thanks

^ lol wtfax you soaked with them on?

I did that too once, because I wanted to prevent to waste from shrinking since they were a perfect fit at that time. Don't see the problem with it really, it's not that uncomfortable. Getting them off was a bit harder though.

one-washed 5010xx 7x6 size 30 hemmed to 32 inseam

they are not as slim as i expected. u guys think they fit well?

gonna grab an unwashed 5010xx 6x6 from BiG. should i still get a 30 or size down? i am 30 in normal 501's, 28 in APC PS.

R0012047_1.jpg

R0012046_1.jpg

quick update on my 5010

4901188789_416ff5f1c1_z.jpg

4901254587_dabef40129_z.jpg

alot of light blue in these now, really beginning to show some great color.