Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

i cant decide on whether to order a size 27 raw 5010 6x6 or a size 26 raw 5010 7x6. i wear a 25 in my apc petit standards, and im a true waist 27. should i size down on these to a 26? im about 5 foot 9 inches and 125 pounds. heres a fit pic of my apc size 25 ps for reference..

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3954/dsc0203.jpg

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8895/dsc0204.jpg

im looking for a similar fit

anyone got any recommendations?

sorry for shitting up this thread with my question, i just wanna make sure i get the sizing right.

anyone have the skull leather wallet chain?

had any problems with the hook falling off the wallet/belt loop?

is there a way of replacing it with a hook that closes? (i.e. like one on FH chains)

thanks.

use forceps to tighten the hooks. its steel, so it won't break.

just did exactly this myself 5 minutes ago.

if you get a solution to replace the hook at the end with a snap-closure hook, let me know!

i cant decide on whether to order a size 27 raw 5010 6x6 or a size 26 raw 5010 7x6.

get a 26 waist, imo! they are always 1" bigger than tagged and they will not shrink with a 40 degress celsius wash or lower.

if you want to accomplish a similar fit to your apc, you do not really have a choice here.

get a 26 waist, imo! they are always 1" bigger than tagged and they will not shrink with a 40 degress celsius wash or lower.

if you want to accomplish a similar fit to your apc, you do not really have a choice here.

thanks! i guess a 26 it is then.. i was hoping to get the 6x6 but can only find the 7x6 in a 26. will post fit pics upon their arrival

not as great as some of the ones posted here, but just to share my 5010xx 6x6 sz30. Been wearing them on and off for about 1.5 years now. Never did get much wear, but now some fades can be seen settling in. A few months back the back pocket stitching came off and i got it repaired.

P1090013.jpg

P1090017.jpg

P1090018.jpg

heres how they were when new at post #3007 of this thread:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=844604&highlight=skull+5010xx#post844604

anyone got measurements for a stretched out pair of size 27 5010 6x6?? im torn between these and the size 26 5010 6x7. id get a size 26 6x6 if i could find them. i just dont want these size 27s to be too big. im a size 27 in nudie, and a 25/24 in apc. and my legs are mad skinny. what do you guys think? go with the raw size 27 6x6? or the size 26 one wash 6x7? sorry to shit up the thread, i just cant make up my mind!

i went through all 500 pages of this thread in the past 48 hours and im still unsure :X

anyone got measurements for a stretched out pair of size 27 5010 6x6?? im torn between these and the size 26 5010 6x7. id get a size 26 6x6 if i could find them. i just dont want these size 27s to be too big. im a size 27 in nudie, and a 25/24 in apc. and my legs are mad skinny. what do you guys think? go with the raw size 27 6x6? or the size 26 one wash 6x7? sorry to shit up the thread, i just cant make up my mind!

i went through all 500 pages of this thread in the past 48 hours and im still unsure :X

mine have been hotsoaked once and coldsoaked once before that:

BIG style

waist: 14 across the front

thigh: 9.75 inches

knee: 7.25

hem: 6.75

inseam: 36.5

front rise: 9 inches

back rise: 13 inches

the hotsoak was only for an hour though.

i sized down one on these and they're pretty comfortable.

Selfedge and BiG both do not have my size in the 5010, where else can I order from without spending countless hours translated japanese characters?

Also on sizing, I think I'll go true to size.

...those are the only 2 places that sell skulls in the US as far as I know...

I actually sized down 1 and it worked out fine... you can go true to size, but you can also size down 1 without any problem IMO...

...those are the only 2 places that sell skulls in the US as far as I know...

I actually sized down 1 and it worked out fine... you can go true to size, but you can also size down 1 without any problem IMO...

there was also a place in san diego, which I forgot the name of.

nevertheless, I bought my first skulls there on a cali trip. SE did not have my size at that time.

Nobody in the world has Skull's jeans right now, not the popular models at least.

No more for anybody till the first half of June.