Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

just a question,

i'm a w26-w27 for most other jeans

would the 5010xx one wash w28 be just right or a little loose on me?

i have not tried it on so i'm just asking from those who owned a similar size or been in my situation.

thanks!

go 27 for a good fit

i'm pretty much a straight out 28, and picked up a pair of 27 raws real cheap. they're tight as hell, and 5 months later are still pretty tight. i don't think i'll ever have the stones to wash them =[

so yeah, based on this go true to size or even up one, just make sure you don't size down

just a question,

i'm a w26-w27 for most other jeans

would the 5010xx one wash w28 be just right or a little loose on me?

i have not tried it on so i'm just asking from those who owned a similar size or been in my situation.

thanks!

Get a 27. 28's will simply be too large, I believe.

any1 know how much the 5010xx 6x6 raws usually strecth round the hip , waist, and seat? with no intial soak. tryin to stretch em 2 -3 sizes....

I highly doubt you will be able to stretch them 3 sizes. Maybe they'll stretch 2 inches in the waist, and the entire seat area should become more relaxed, but altogether they should probably stretch out to about 1 size larger in the seat.

Is there a huge difference between the 5010xx and 5507xx since they are both slim jeans? I know 5507 fits bigger per say. I currently only have APC Rescue and want something slimmer im not sure if I should go with the 5010's or 5507's. I weigh in at 149-150 athletic build and about 5'7-5'8.

Is there a huge difference between the 5010xx and 5507xx since they are both slim jeans? I know 5507 fits bigger per say. I currently only have APC Rescue and want something slimmer im not sure if I should go with the 5010's or 5507's. I weigh in at 149-150 athletic build and about 5'7-5'8.

You may wanna go with the 5507's. Why don't you measure the hem on your rescues and then compare it to the hem of the 5507's. Measurements can be found here. I do believe they are slimmer than the Rescues, however. I would suggest them over the 5010's due to them being tapered.

Thanks for the help Midnight. The fact that the Rescues are such a true straight leg is one of the reasons I don't like them much. I guess a better question would be do the 5507's have a slight taper or true straight leg, which on my small calfs starts to look bootcut.

The 5507's are tapered, so no worries about the bootcut effect.

I might do a soak sometime soon when I'm really bored and not working. Heh. Hmm on the smell part, to tell you the truth they don't smell at all really. I haven't done much in them other then sit around and play games.