Most overrated brands

MilSpex

MARC JACOBS! since he's left vuitton. He only makes cute shoes on occasion... otherwise he just layers dresses and shirts. and that stam bag is fugly IMHO. Anyone who's BFF's with Hohan shouldn't be taken seriously.

i still think he makes some nice stuff

but i see your point

bape is too overrated!.....childish prints for kids.....i used to like bape for awhile but thats so long ago when i was really a kid...hahha....too much disappointment from bape as they have not been coming up with new designs....its always the camo and shit like that.....only changing the colour of the camo...

MARC JACOBS! since he's left vuitton. He only makes cute shoes on occasion... otherwise he just layers dresses and shirts. and that stam bag is fugly IMHO. Anyone who's BFF's with Hohan shouldn't be taken seriously.

he's still with LV.

my bad.. I meant to say since he's started doing his own thing. I don't dislike most things he's done for vuitton but some bags he's fugged up.. i deeply dislike the LV bags with the little holes punched into them(monogram perfo), also the ones with the multi colored strings hanging off of them. looks like he gave a speedy to a girl scout troop and told them to decorate it for their arts and crafts challenge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

no one ever mentions Crocs.

damn things look disgusting. and where are they getting the capital to be able to afford to push them and flood the market as much as they do? Who the hell is buying them? Why are there accessories for them now? Its like I-Pod all over again...

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

all street wear brands

LV: putting out bags with their ugly monogram printed all over - how damn original and fancy. makes me wanna throw up in those bags whenever I see them.

Nom de Guerre: just plain boring and square

Hermes: overpriced stuff from yesterday's yesterday

Gucci: a ridiculous overhyped marketing machinery. also see LV...

Dsquared: tasteless crap for gays suffering from ADHD

Marc Jacobs: boring, uninspired and not of substance over the long-run

Diesel: at least overrated in europe, though they sometimes have some alright stuff

Boss: too much of a copycat. but their shirts are quite good.

Lacoste: just a friggin crocodile...

Armani: your days are over, and you even sucked in the 80ies.

• 2 weeks later...
while i agree with you on most accounts, hiki, ralph lauren is the shit. go on ebay and type in 'hand knit' 'p wing' or just 'indian' and you will find some dope shit.

or that checked hunting jacket that was on coolhunting (I think) that is AMAZING! RL rules,classy Ivy League stuff and it always depends how you wear it. If you wear a polo with the bloody collar up and some ugly faded jeans of course its dull..

Lacoste had some cool collections too recently.

Supreme is overrated. Take some photos and print them on a tee. WOW!

• 2 weeks later...

^^ I can see why she would assume it was overrated, but I realized it's really about the roots of the brand. I still think its pretty fresh, especially their older Terry Richardson collab.

I don't think there are any brands on Sufu that are overrated (most people just neg, myself included), but when people wear head-to-toe brands, like geller or owenz, it just looks cheesy.

Guest umhaha84

Bapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebapebape

or that checked hunting jacket that was on coolhunting (I think) that is AMAZING! RL rules,classy Ivy League stuff and it always depends how you wear it. If you wear a polo with the bloody collar up and some ugly faded jeans of course its dull..

Lacoste had some cool collections too recently.

Supreme is overrated. Take some photos and print them on a tee. WOW!

Ok I just checked the last collection and also did some ebay search as you suggested and I have to change my opinion. RL still isn't my kind of style, but I think it will work out very well if you wear it right, as you stated. Maybe I was just deterred by some people wearing it in a certain manner, especially that whole RL Polo line stuff. But still can't get into Lacoste, their collections aren't bad, but I don't find anything special either. Plus most retail stuff of Lacoste doesn't even reach the quality (stylewise) of the collection.

^^ Go back to honestforum..........95% of the brands you mentioned are irrelevant here. Even in this thread

In case you're referring to my list: I never assumed the thread just deals with sufu specific brands, but was intended in a general way. Besides that, I was never a member of honestforum ;)