supertalk6
MilSpex

Most overrated brands

Jmoney

MILitary SPECificationS OO

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

bape

apc (as there is other jeans out there)

nudie(for the same reason)

evisu

red monkey

seven

paper denim

true religion

chip and pepper

rock and republic

antik

ed hardy

to be free

juicy

ugg

LRG

BMW

Nike

I'm sorry kids, I love my Nikes to death, but when we're at the point where they can release the most horrific, eye-killing colourway and all the kids scream "OMGZ HOTT SHOES!!! THOSE COLOURS ARE FRESH", there's something wrong with the world. And lately, for every nice colourway they've done, there have been about 10 that are horrific

Quote:

Nike

I'm sorry kids, I love my Nikes to death, but when we're at the point where they can release the most horrific, eye-killing colourway and all the kids scream "OMGZ HOTT SHOES!!! THOSE COLOURS ARE FRESH", there's something wrong with the world. And lately, for every nice colourway they've done, there have been about 10 that are horrific

--- Original message by Spike on Dec 5, 2005 01:21 PM

Could not agree more. slick ad campaigns, cool hunters, toddler labor...whatever. they have total market saturation because they have enough cash to spend doing so. boring.

around(me)you

lol. toddler labor. im gonna start using that one.

aside from those htm wovens and the considereds, nike hasnt really dont much "new" lately.

omg limited colorway! i need to get it so i can look like every other dude waiting in line!

seven

true religion

evisu (not the old ones)

replay

''I'm a street-walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm/i'm a runaway son of the nuclear A-bomb/I am the world's forgotten boy/The one who searches and destroys''...James Jewel Osterberg

thank you, i justr cant stand every person think they are hip hop have to put LRG on them....cant stand that shit

a bathing ape- who the "f" cares?

supreme- shitty fit + shitty attitude= shitty clothes

nike- couldn't agree with the earlier statements

miuzi weighs a ton

Guest Fade to Black

Supreme is overrated as fuck, i agree.

Other overrated brands:

- A Bathing Ape/Baby Milo (the tools that fawn over this brand is really what makes it so annoying...the product itself isn't so bad sometimes)

- APC (the jeans are alright...but overhyped and the actual clothes suck)

- Post S/S 05 Dior Homme (pre-votc DH is pretty underrated it seems...or maybe the hype for the current brand image just overshadows the name Hedi made for himself with the early collections)

Quote:

Supreme is overrated as fuck, i agree.

Other overrated brands:

- A Bathing Ape/Baby Milo (the tools that fawn over this brand is really what makes it so annoying...the product itself isn't so bad sometimes)

- APC (the jeans are alright...but overhyped and the actual clothes suck)

- Post S/S 05 Dior Homme (pre-votc DH is pretty underrated it seems...or maybe the hype for the current brand image just overshadows the name Hedi made for himself with the early collections)

--- Original message by Fade to Black on Jan 9, 2006 05:45 PM

you obviously wouldnt ever wear supreme so shut the fuck up. I wouldnt touch dior but I dont go round saying `yeah dior is for fags`.

Supreme sweatshirts are the best quality Ive ever seen, jackets can be really nice. I love the fit on the tees, not too body hugging, tight neckholes, quality of prints varies but I can always pick up something Im happy with. Supreme`s bags are obviously the best of the genre.

Edited by MilSpex on Jan 9, 2006 at 07:46 PM

Quote:

MIL SPEX

--- Original message by MIKE AIR on Dec 4, 2005 11:20 AM

overrated: the guy with 21 posts who thinks he knows shiticon_smile_big.gif

Posted · Hidden by DJ_Flame, November 16, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by DJ_Flame, November 16, 2011 - No reason given
Quote: Tim Hortons (only cause i dont drink coffee i guess)

I drink a lot of coffee, but I agree. they make stuff that taste the same as homebrew. must be a Canadian thing.

As for clothing,

- anything that's covered in loud monograms (I'm not paying 500+ for a fucking leather trimmed canvas piece from Louis Vuitton)

- commercial "underground" brands, basically they're famous because they're hyped up, although companies like Nike, Supreme, Diesel still puts out good stuff to go with the bad.

Getsuga Tenshou

Quote: TNA - if you live in Canada you'll understand this.

*Scratches head* what's TNA?

Copped is da bestest word ever !