Most overrated brands

MilSpex

Nike

I'm sorry kids, I love my Nikes to death, but when we're at the point where they can release the most horrific, eye-killing colourway and all the kids scream "OMGZ HOTT SHOES!!! THOSE COLOURS ARE FRESH", there's something wrong with the world. And lately, for every nice colourway they've done, there have been about 10 that are horrific

Quote:

Nike

I'm sorry kids, I love my Nikes to death, but when we're at the point where they can release the most horrific, eye-killing colourway and all the kids scream "OMGZ HOTT SHOES!!! THOSE COLOURS ARE FRESH", there's something wrong with the world. And lately, for every nice colourway they've done, there have been about 10 that are horrific

--- Original message by Spike on Dec 5, 2005 01:21 PM

Could not agree more. slick ad campaigns, cool hunters, toddler labor...whatever. they have total market saturation because they have enough cash to spend doing so. boring.

around(me)you

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Fade to Black

Supreme is overrated as fuck, i agree.

Other overrated brands:

- A Bathing Ape/Baby Milo (the tools that fawn over this brand is really what makes it so annoying...the product itself isn't so bad sometimes)

- APC (the jeans are alright...but overhyped and the actual clothes suck)

- Post S/S 05 Dior Homme (pre-votc DH is pretty underrated it seems...or maybe the hype for the current brand image just overshadows the name Hedi made for himself with the early collections)

Quote:

Supreme is overrated as fuck, i agree.

Other overrated brands:

- A Bathing Ape/Baby Milo (the tools that fawn over this brand is really what makes it so annoying...the product itself isn't so bad sometimes)

- APC (the jeans are alright...but overhyped and the actual clothes suck)

- Post S/S 05 Dior Homme (pre-votc DH is pretty underrated it seems...or maybe the hype for the current brand image just overshadows the name Hedi made for himself with the early collections)

--- Original message by Fade to Black on Jan 9, 2006 05:45 PM

you obviously wouldnt ever wear supreme so shut the fuck up. I wouldnt touch dior but I dont go round saying `yeah dior is for fags`.

Supreme sweatshirts are the best quality Ive ever seen, jackets can be really nice. I love the fit on the tees, not too body hugging, tight neckholes, quality of prints varies but I can always pick up something Im happy with. Supreme`s bags are obviously the best of the genre.

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Edited by MilSpex on Jan 9, 2006 at 07:46 PM

Posted · Hidden by DJ_Flame, November 16, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by DJ_Flame, November 16, 2011 - No reason given
Quote: Tim Hortons (only cause i dont drink coffee i guess)

I drink a lot of coffee, but I agree. they make stuff that taste the same as homebrew. must be a Canadian thing.

As for clothing,

- anything that's covered in loud monograms (I'm not paying 500+ for a fucking leather trimmed canvas piece from Louis Vuitton)

- commercial "underground" brands, basically they're famous because they're hyped up, although companies like Nike, Supreme, Diesel still puts out good stuff to go with the bad.

Getsuga Tenshou

• 1 month later...