timber's anime club

Lab

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Please provide one hand drawn picture of yourself, in manga form. The rules are tough, but I guarantee you, this club is the best in the school. Cat ears are optional.

Two of the girls that wear those at my school are going to FIT, expect that shit to hit runways 2014

• 1 month later...

don't know why but i just finished the first season of Queen's Blade. All of Wild Arms: Twilight Venom as well.

Evangelion movie comes out dubbed next friday. Hope it is shown at Otakon.

Oh and previously I watched Canaan and I guess it made me love children dancing in blood. :(

Funny, I actually watched the opening episode over the weekend and I'm loving it already. The story looks extremely promising.

Funny, I actually watched the opening episode over the weekend and I'm loving it already. The story looks extremely promising.

Yeah, I agree. It's violent with good animation.

I also started watching Neon Genesis Evangelion for the first time. I'm about seven episodes in. I like it, but Shinji is so very depressed.

Yeah, I agree. It's violent with good animation.

I also started watching Neon Genesis Evangelion for the first time. I'm about seven episodes in. I like it, but Shinji is so very depressed.

I dled the whole series but i felt like it was running outta steam and got boring for me near the end.

however others might like all that psychological religious stuff.