Alden Rare Shell Sale: Cigar Indy Boots, Ravello Chukkas.

tmadd

They do fit on the roomier side for 7Ds...roomier than my 7E Calfskin 405s. My small feet are usually great when I'm buying, but not so much when I am selling.

Yeah I do...I should probably take down this post, shoot better pictures, and do a ten day featured listing on Ebay...I'm sure Japan would love them.

tmadd, could you measure your feet for me ?(not a foot fetish) longest from tip of toe to heel and widest part of foot? I doubt I can fit in these but still want to know for sure

These boots both fit me on the roomy side, with the Indy boots being fairly roomy in the length and width, and the chukkas being roomy in the width and just about right in the length, but with room to give.

From the tip of my big toe to my heel is 10 inches, At the widest, my feet are 4 inches. Something important to realize is that my toes are incredibly short...from the heel to the middle of the ball of my foot at the big toe is 7.75 inches. If your feet are longer, but the heel to ball of foot measurement is close, you should be good in these.

Thanks for all the bumpage...The Cigar 405s are now sold. I am more than happy to do an ebay transaction for Microsoft Live Cashback as long as I get covered on my end. Don't miss out on the Ravello...I know I will miss them when they are gone.

• 2 weeks later...

Alden Chukka Ravello Shell 6.5E Worn 5 times...great condition...just not my style..I prefer darker boots. $500 or trade for Alden shell boots in similar size. Pictures are from before the 5 days of wear but the only difference is wear to the soles...no scuffing or damage to the uppers. Come with Alden Shoe Bags, Box, and no-name cedar shoe trees.

DSCN0906.jpg

DSCN0907.jpg

PRICE DROP TO 400 plus shipping for today and tomorrow only!!!!

• 1 month later...

Please buy these Cigar Shells before I trick myself into wearing them more...if I get a pair of green cords, I have to keep them.