horriblyjollyjinx

Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

I think 41 is really black though.

I hope not :( They sent my pair yesterday but according to them, fading properties would be good (unlike those old Blue Bell shirts, remember?). I'd be fine with something similar to SD103s as far as fading goes but we'll see.

I hope not :( They sent my pair yesterday but according to them, fading properties would be good (unlike those old Blue Bell shirts, remember?). I'd be fine with something similar to SD103s as far as fading goes but we'll see.

he he ;) I think it says in the list that the 41 is actually black :eek:

Yeah I agree about the shitty blue bell shirt. What happened to yours by the way?

edit: no, confused it with 42. 41 is indigo, nice! plenty of pics pretty please, when you get yours!

they already started to make my 3 pairs ! cant wait

I compared the 41 denim side by side with my sda 103s and they did look pretty similar.

he he ;) I think it says in the list that the 41 is actually black :eek:

Yeah I agree about the shitty blue bell shirt. What happened to yours by the way?

edit: no, confused it with 42. 41 is indigo, nice! plenty of pics pretty please, when you get yours!

I got too fat for it.... :)

they already started to make my 3 pairs ! cant wait

holy crap Ed, I can't wait either :-)

Hohoho, christmas came early for Santa!

No 41 denim, 1947 cut.

DSC_0631-1.jpg

Opening it up...

DSC_0633.jpg

Christmas greeting!

DSC_0634-1.jpg

Fucking sweet pocket flasher

DSC_0637.jpg

Buttery soft leather patch

DSC_0638.jpg

"Tailor" red tab

DSC_0639.jpg

DSC_0640.jpg

DSC_0642.jpg

Pink selvage

DSC_0643.jpg

Unsoaked fit

DSC_0644.jpg

DSC_0645.jpg

They are actually even a bit tight in the waist, but should be fine post soak (just a quick rinse in the waist, I'lll stretch em out later on).

Fucking awesome :)

Replied!

I've given the jeans a hot spin cycle now, they're currently drying. I'll post fit pics tomorrow. I need to hem them like 2 inches, and possibly even get them taken in (chicken legs).

sweet jeanshollymother of god

Yeah, that fit is close to perfect, better than mine. They also look fuller cut than mine, I like that. Just get them hemmed and wear with a 2-3" cuff and perfect length.

Guess it won't happen until after christmas but I'll get there. Still not sure if they are too heavy for South America weather or if I should travel in my Lees... Hmm... Anyhow: Seems that Haberdashery is going online only, any idea where to get them chainstitched?

Yeah, that fit is close to perfect, better than mine. They also look fuller cut than mine, I like that. Just get them hemmed and wear with a 2-3" cuff and perfect length.

You have the 01xx too right? I really like their version of a 47 cut - relaxed but not too anti fit. Mine should be done by mid-January. I got the no21 denim. It appears to be pretty smooth like the 11-13 denim bit with a little more structure.

dope jeans my dude. it seems to me that all the pink-line selvage denim is similar. its always 13.75 oz(post-launder) very dark and hairy, and the weft always looks the same. for example, the denim for my regular full count 1108s looks like denim#41 from yofukuten, as well as the denim from the denim from real japan blues. please someone comment on this.

Pink selvage

DSC_0643.jpg

Unsoaked fit

DSC_0644.jpg

DSC_0645.jpg

They are actually even a bit tight in the waist, but should be fine post soak (just a quick rinse in the waist, I'lll stretch em out later on).

Fucking awesome :)

wow, i missed this post. That is a bloody brilliant chistmas present...

Going to order today as well....

Received my sample today, just deciding on the cut now ....

and for those who are not so great w/ engrish, how do you pronounce this brand? I'm not used to putting three vowels together and calling it a word.

:-)

thanks!

Heres my attempt at typing it out:

OHHH-EH (as in the letter "A") YOH-FKOO-TEN

I guess you could even just pronounce it like the letters O.A.

IMG_0155-2.jpg

edmond x ooe

ed, you've achieved triple O.G status with these...

you can design custom arcs for these?

yes sir eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee