Girls I've Smashed Appreciation Thread

WayneGibbous

the girl on the left is the same girl as the one in the bathing suit. done and done.

Hahah. What the fuck was she thinking with that haircut. She kinda looks like this girl i went to high shcool with when she had the long hair. Solid body and good cwg look in the long hair pic. Would smash.

Hahah. What the fuck was she thinking with that haircut. She kinda looks like this girl i went to high shcool with when she had the long hair. Solid body and good cwg look in the long hair pic. Would smash.

jessphone.jpg

lol she dyed and cut it herself. there's shit on FB of her with long ass red roots

it's fuckterrible

yeah those perkies are on point.

couldn't +rep for some reason?

If her mother hadn't resented her birth for 15 years and her stepdad didn't have boundary issues, her parents would just die seeing this.

This thread has just the right amount of boasting, ugly confessions, and harsh criticism to keep it worthwhile.

This thread has forced me to add to girls to my facebook that I swore I never would, just for the potential of having something to post in here for the appreciation of a bunch of people I have never met.

Also, it's made me want to fuck a fat bitch... again.

Fuckn internet.