Girls I've Smashed Appreciation Thread

WayneGibbous

"You're backing a thread founded on a lack of sexual identity and you say I'm trying too hard? Your name is fucking ORION. Go watch some anime. Fag."

So much anger Francis. Not really following the anime part, but it should be "Your fucking name is Orion. Go watch some anime, fag". If you're gonna yell, get your punctuation correct. Or at least do it IN ALL CAPS so it comes across right.

chick before that last chick

n10702282_40532352_4782.jpg

when i was in college in the continental u.s., filipino dudes always got mad white bitches. usually corny sorrority ones (which i would fuck). this one guy who worked in the caf named "manny suza" didn't even go to my college, but fucked mad student sorrority bitches. why white bitches like filipinos so much??

ndg x ojos tee, lolz:

wtf.jpg

Only other pic of her I could find:

IMG_1952.jpg

projectdenim wins.

like how in the pic she b stroking he buddha-head.

2nd pic bitch's legs look mad goofy.

yo kix u stoops. if u actually respect this bitch, y u post her here?

my most recent ex

we're having dinner on monday

ill respect her til after we eat....so its up in the air til then

and...i've already posted that pic in the photo thread a while back

you're a liar. don't ruin this thread. people are being real here. if you want to just post ugly girls, go find the ugly girls thread. I don't know who you are so i'm guessing you're bullshitting

This thread is making me want to reel in this vietnamese girl in my program who is interested in me. She ain't that great looking but i just keep seeing a bunch of skinny asian girls and want to join in on the fun

There's a Vietnamese girl interested in me as well. She looks like a monkey and has a bad attitude.

"You're backing a thread founded on a lack of sexual identity and you say I'm trying too hard? Your name is fucking ORION. Go watch some anime. Fag."

So much anger Francis. Not really following the anime part, but it should be "Your fucking name is Orion. Go watch some anime, fag". If you're gonna yell, get your punctuation correct. Or at least do it IN ALL CAPS so it comes across right.

Ha... Haaa.. Phew...

Man, that's really creepy. Eeeew...

If I'm the angry one, why are you trying to start a flame war on a thread that has nothing to do with rep? Do you think you'll get anywhere with this? Are you really trying to correct my grammar? On rep? You're actually attacking the order in which I've applied the word?! Who is this bimbo? The foundation of your attack is so feeble that it relies on a pointless correction. With this in mind I can safely assume that you've run out of ammo but could not let this go unchecked! I shudder to think about how you handle your anger in daily situations. If you're taking a neg rep BACK this seriously, then I must be the angry one. Right. Well, obviously you didn't get the joke. Fag. Not many other kids in your hood, ay?