Who's banned now?

broneck

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

no offence dudes, but this thread is really stupid. its their forum they can do whatever they want, go to .. that other forum.. if you want to post freely.

posting about how you oppose it isn't going to do anything, because they don't care.

they = the hook nosed jew banker zionist raw denim mafia sufu elite

im pretty sure toto got banned for starting the waywt crap talking thread after the original waywt shit talking thread was locked.

well if he got banned for that, that act would be fairly hypocritical. i created the first neg rep you'd like to appeal or share thread. it got locked, and another was created by hellogoodbye with no repurcussions (though that second generation thread was alos subsequently locked).

no offence dudes, but this thread is really stupid. its their forum they can do whatever they want, go to .. that other forum.. if you want to post freely.

posting about how you oppose it isn't going to do anything, because they don't care.

fuck that lets put our dicks together and stroke these bitches out of office

they can do whatever they want, and they may not care, but if a decision they (or anyone for that matter) make and execute is unfair or hypocirital then that is a problem. i do not know as to whether they do or don't care, but i would think that tyranny nor hypocrisy is not looked upon well by sufu members/users (who are infact the ones who make this forum what it is).

and i am of the opinion that the mods care about how the public percieves them/their actual reputations that is. for it they did not, there wouldn't have been a public moderator account known as the "supermods." or in the past the alias of "garbageman."

i believe that we'll conceive

to make in hell for us a heaven

a brave new world

a promised land

a fortitude of hearts and minds

until i see this kingdom's mine

i turn the darkness into light

i'll guide the blind

thy will be done

until i see the day this kingdom has been won

they can do whatever they want, and they may not care, but if a decision they (or anyone for that matter) make and execute is unfair or hypocirital then that is a problem. i do not know as to whether they do or don't care, but i would think that tyranny nor hypocrisy is not looked upon well by sufu members/users (who are infact the ones who make this forum what it is).

and i am of the opinion that the mods care about how the public percieves them/their actual reputations that is. for it they did not, there wouldn't have been a public moderator account known as the "supermods." or in the past the alias of "garbageman."

so what? who is going to care that their actions are looked down on if there are no consequences. the only way they will care is if people actually boycott sufu, and even then it will only be margainal.

i think sufu is done as far as being an online community, its now a business(exclusivity deals with certain stores, stricted moderation etc.) and the conduct of the mods reflects this. once 'supermarket' is replaced this year i think things will change even more.

my opinion remains though: its private hosting, they can do whatever they want.

we didn't land on plymouth rock

plymouth rock, laaaanded on us!

edit - Edynobooboo

i understand that you're right, but it doesn't make it suck any less, and it doesn't make whoever it is that banned these people any less of a douche

so what? who is going to care that their actions are looked down on if there are no consequences. the only way they will care is if people actually boycott sufu, and even then it will only be margainal.

i think sufu is done as far as being an online community, its now a business(exclusivity deals with certain stores, stricted moderation etc.) and the conduct of the mods reflects this. once 'supermarket' is replaced this year i think things will change even more.

my opinion remains though: its private hosting, they can do whatever they want.

your opinion favors more of a base consensus thinking. anyway i was not discussing the consequences of their actions. the original shit you had brought up was mainly whether really they care what people think or not. it's not just so simple as, they do what the fuck they want...and since there are no repurcussions they don't care. some catch feeling more than others, but they do care (we all do, cause if we didn't we couldnt even bother to participate).

superfuture is ( and has been) at a typical point in which many businesses are or eventually face. juggling biz and profits with that of credibility. it is the members who have and produce much of this cred and attract advertisers and consumers to this very forum. superfuture knows this, so i honestly doubt that things will radically change that much, because if the powers that b actually are stupid enough to change shit they shall only be shooting their own super-foot.

your opinion makes the most base-ist of sense. they would be fools to do whatever the fuck they wanted. it is about not comprising the very integrity that attracts consumers to this site, yet giving in enough to make a profit. juggling.

well, if the person who banned them came forth and explained that he had, indeed, broken the rules, and how those rules had been broken, I would certainly rescind my douche comment.

Also, if everyone thought like you, there would never be any defense lawyers

"He was arrested? Fuck a trial, he's guilty."

I've gotten infractions - recently - from mods who were doing their job and I didn't, and wouldn't, call them douches.

well, if the person who banned them came forth and explained that he had, indeed, broken the rules, and how those rules had been broken, I would certainly rescind my douche comment.

Also, if everyone thought like you, there would never be any defense lawyers

"He was arrested? Fuck a trial, he's guilty."

if everyone thought like me we wouldnt need police.

the fact that i only post in trash is a problem. too much shit and not enough future/fashion/etc. i love vs toto, but there are a lot of people to whom i'd happily bid adieu.

who and why? do i gotta make a "members who u think kunk would happily bid adieu 2" thread?

off subject, but superfuture should do is make it so that a certain amount of allocated neg rep gets a member banned, just like the infraction points.