freecat

supercollegelife: funny facts, rant, photos, help, stuff...

I don't want to do my paper...so here are more pictures

n3327866_32804421_9492.jpg

n668723176_359518_8697.jpg

n668723176_151425_4248.jpg

n3327866_39587086_1455.jpg

n3327866_34393332_4071.jpg

n1215750508_30066054_3958.jpg

n1154540719_30064309_2839.jpg

n1154540719_30038532_7608.jpg

n765430380_3441914_7904.jpg

n765430380_2992326_5157.jpg

haiguysze2.jpg

lulzds2.jpg

bbcomra8.gif

man we're getting derailedddd

^ they are "smashable" i suppose but if you couldn't tell the only smashing I do is on the Wii. and i can't see your pics lol, you have to post the actual .jpgs not facebook links cuz we're not friends with them

just from my experience, all my friends out in cali graduated from UCI and all their friends that are girls are fucking amazingly hot asian girls.

just from my experience, all my friends out in cali graduated from UCI and all their friends that are girls are fucking amazingly hot corny pedestrian peasant status asian girls.

fixed prolly 10chars

fixed prolly 10chars

you play wii all day, get out and i'll swear you'll find some really fucking hot girls. unless the talent pool is concentrated that much.

^ no you're definitely right, there are lots of hot girls but i don't know if i could stand the corniness *shrug* w/e!

^ they are "smashable" i suppose but if you couldn't tell the only smashing I do is on the Wii. and i can't see your pics lol, you have to post the actual .jpgs not facebook links cuz we're not friends with them

Bernard, this is getting painfully honest.

^ no you're definitely right, there are lots of hot girls but i don't know if i could stand the corniness *shrug* w/e!

also i don't know exactly what you expect, you go to school in IRVINE, the most fucking boring ass place in the world. other than girls, i don't even know what you'd do. hang out at fashion island or some shit?

also i don't know exactly what you expect, you go to school in IRVINE, the most fucking boring ass place in the world. other than girls, i don't even know what you'd do. hang out at fashion island or some shit?

I just study all day and go home on the weekends. I have no friends here (yet). :]

But when I do have time here, the only thing I do outside of school is Bboys Anonymous. I'm not entirely sure what people do around here, to be honest. There are lots of shopping places but I kawp all my jawnz online anyway.

I should stop posting in this threaK o_O

I just study all day and go home on the weekends. I have no friends here (yet). :]

But when I do have time here, the only thing I do outside of school is Bboys Anonymous. I'm not entirely sure what people do around here, to be honest. There are lots of shopping places but I kawp all my jawnz online anyway.

I should stop posting in this threaK o_O

you pretty much exposed yourself in this thread.

brane

just stop posting man

you just keep digging your self in deeper

i graduated from my shitty liberal arts party school in '07 so maybes im old and out of touch with today's youth

but dont people have fun in college anymore? hahahah all i see are like 5 pages of livejournal entries.

i guess getting high and watching super troopers in your 12" shitty dorm room tv is too pedestrian (though fucking great) but all i see is tons of awkward self awareness

and it brings the LOLZ

i love getting high and watching super troopers. i do it on the daily.. when i should be in class.

haiguysze2.jpg

Whatever this is, it resembles my crazy ex-roommate, a lot.

wow im sorry you had to live with it..

yo branespload

heres how it works

do something with other people

play a sport

join a club

smoke weed

whatever

just do something to meet people or youll be miserable for the next 4 years

this is fairly common sense

yeah brane weed brings everyone together just go up to someone ask if they wanna match bowls or rips or go in on a b and after that you got a homie then repeat.

DUELlNG BOWLS.

But on the real, I think brane is not that sort of fellow.

The anti-corniness anti-frat anti-stereotype feeling in college really doesn't serve people very well. Go out and make friends with people who are different than you! Why not, whats the worst that could happen... you accidentally have some fun?

i think ive posted this like 5000 times since coming to university but being corny is quite fun

I agree

but there is a certain level of intellectual stimulation that is missing from my experience

that is why I'm transferring.

i get my intellectual stimulation by making music and reading magazines and reading superfuture and stylin on noggros

there isn't any of that here

I have to travel 30 minutes either way to get that. But the ferry ride is nice.

Today my gchem professor was reppin' Gryffindor or some shiet on the top half but the bottom half was like awesome old school basketball steez lol.. high socks and some classic looking Nike leather hi-tops that he later told me were a really old pair of Rashad Lewis's shoe, Sweet Lew Mids.. haha

n785270113_4775656_310.jpg

I have commuted for my entire college career, so I completely missed out on the whole college-life dorm experience... and while I'm adrift in a sea of mediocrity like jeepster, I really don't mind it. if anything, it helps me appreciate who I am and certainly helps me to stand out amongst my peers