Barack has done it!!!!!!

Wesley Pipes

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was BBC really the best coverage? i watched BBC and it was kind of crap because they had to recoup the last 2 years for all the idiots who only started paying attention 2 or 3 days ago. if it was the best, American stations must have been awful.

I heard that CNN live coverage is the worst, but are there no decent US TV stations?

PBS has my favorite coverage usually. Frequently factual and without the spectacle of some of the other stations. The commentary is also more erudite and less sensationalist from my experience.

Not to sound like a Nancy, but I was very anti-american during the last 8 years. I live in liberal Seattle and love my town, but wanted nothing more to get out of this USA to move away from our sad nation. I want to thank SuFu and the voters for helping change our country in a way I never thought was possible. I have a new-found faith in america and the people who inhabit it. Thank you! +rep for Obama...the 44th president, and the most important man in the world.

a.s.

It's good to see that you've changed your mind so completely without waiting to see what it is that this man actually does.

Obama,

I'm gave you my vote and I'll give you my community service if you give me my five thousand dollar tuition credit like you've promised. The ship is sinking. Bring the kids back smoothly. Stand up to outsourcing like you've promised and have a word with Michelle about that awful dress. Environmental reform. National health. The economy. Oil. Israel. Fix the cliches.

I just wish Barack wasn't inheriting such a godawful fucking mess. He's got a hell of a job in front of him.

Almost every president inherits a mess and if Barack Obama didn't he would only simply be remembered as the first black president instead of a great one.

What the fuck? Them rapture peoples be crazy...

Now I don't think that our freedom of speech will be hindered that much until after the rapture. This is just my thought but I believe we will be gone before Nazi Germany kicks in. Now as for the AC thing...still don't see that. I think he is a trial run. To see that people can fall for a man this quickly that comes out of the blue and even get to worshiping him....that tells me something about what the real AC will be like. Thank God I don't think I will be here for that one.
Just watching McCain's final speech, and it came to me that the American people had the choice between the Cadillac and the cheap junker, and they chose the junker.
Oh how backwards they have it....

PS: I REALLY hate Christian music... especially if it's rock/rap

PPS: The rapture people actually think that Obama is Muslim, glad they don't believe everything put in front of them.... oh wait

PPPS: They think global warming is a "sham"

PPPPS: Israel isn't going to attack Iran

PPPPPS: The stupid thread keeps repeating posts

PPPPPPS: Obama doesn't support partial-birth abortions nor does he want to (/ nor could he) change the Constitution

PPPPPPPS: The US won't "forsake" Israel because it's our only fucking ally in the Middle East

PPPPPPPPS: Thank God they're planning on getting out of the country