Barack has done it!!!!!!

Wesley Pipes

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... can't believe people are booing Barack in Phoenix.

Oh c'mon. When in the history of elections has the crowd NOT booed at the mention of the opponent winning? It's not a matter of disrespecting the opponent, it's just always done to show "yeah you lost but we still wanted you."

now get him in a panic room!
I am either hearing gunshots or fireworks and hopefully it is the latter.

Seriously. I can't be the only one who thinks he'll face at least one serious attack on his life during this term. Serious = actual shots fired at him with risk of them hitting. I don't hope for it but shit, even Reagan got shot at by a white dude. White people LOVE Reagan.

Oh c'mon. When in the history of elections has the crowd NOT booed at the mention of the opponent winning? It's not a matter of disrespecting the opponent, it's just always done to show "yeah you lost but we still wanted you."

I guess so? I mean this is the first election I've really paid attention to, first one I could vote in. Whether or not it's standard to boo means nothing to me. It is completely a matter of disrespecting the other opponent, I could never see myself booing. If I wanted to show my admiration for McCain or the candidate who lost then I would cheer for them and be respectful of what they were saying.

was BBC really the best coverage? i watched BBC and it was kind of crap because they had to recoup the last 2 years for all the idiots who only started paying attention 2 or 3 days ago. if it was the best, American stations must have been awful.

I heard that CNN live coverage is the worst, but are there no decent US TV stations?

either way

donoy6QvRvk

GOD DAMN