Barack has done it!!!!!!

Wesley Pipes

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We just need to remember that Satan might have won this battle, but Jesus has already won the war. May God have mercy on us thes next 4 years.

What?!?!?!?!?!

seriously, that repture ready crap is the reason why the rest of the world still think middle america is closer to middle earth than the rest of earth.

padme
from that forum james vincent linked to

I like how not one person, but two people in that thread turned to Padme in this dark hour.

Oh and...

OK, so what comes next?

1) Israel is going to have to take out Iran's nuke facilities before Bush is out of office.

2) Starting the war of Psa. 83

3) Ending with Isa. 17

4) The Rapture of the Church

not necessarily in that order...

Oh Lord, what has our nation done?

yeah good speech. this is exciting. what the fuck is the deal with that rapture website though? jesus christ people like that actually exist?

there is like, nothing about "The Rapture" in the New Testament or the Old Testament. Yes, there is stuff about Judgement Day, but fuck, thats not even that bad. A lot of it comes outta crazy motherfuckers reading too much into shit and being really into creating fantasy worlds when they were younger.

I guess so? I mean this is the first election I've really paid attention to, first one I could vote in. Whether or not it's standard to boo means nothing to me. It is completely a matter of disrespecting the other opponent, I could never see myself booing. If I wanted to show my admiration for McCain or the candidate who lost then I would cheer for them and be respectful of what they were saying.

Anderson Cooper noted that Obama supporters cheered mention of McCain while McCain supporters booed mention of Obama. Then a top Obama aid on the panel said, essentially, they were expressing disappointment but he knew it wasn't disrespectful. He also mentioned the only really inappropriate/offensive people were at Palin rallies. How surprising.

one of many lollable quotes from that rapture site:

"Tip for RR people: I have FOX NEWS in another window, so I can pull up the US map anytime and see who is going red and blue. I also have FOX NEWS radio in another window listening to FOX NEWS elections. SO, if you can't watch the news on TV right now, you can keep up with everything at FOX NEWS. COM"