Imperial Jeans

nairb49

• 3 weeks later...

Shearer size 29...I'm true 32.5...

I dont know how end up with 29..bought from a sufu member, he said it is size 31, but when I got it, the size is 29...so tight..

img00847201002281732.jpg

img00846201002281731.jpg

img00845201002281731.jpg

can anyone let me know how to make the stacking looks neat?

• 2 weeks later...

black kings, tagged sz 33. now measure 36. worn for... a year and a half? I dunno haha. I work in a bakery, and they became my work pants because I was working on some other denim at the time. as a result they've got flour and honey and cinnamon and molasses and all that crap like mushed into them. they havent been washed or soaked, gonna give em a wash soon and I'll throw up some more pictures. enjoy

4466173862_5c5198ac0b_o.jpg

4465399471_c4971a4e7a_o.jpg

4462858003_6fc8ccd43a.jpg

4463637474_7f10bd6abf.jpg

^kinda hard to see, but I somehow rubbed off the polish on part of the button

I also work in a bakery and at the end of every week my jeans are just covered in flour. They basically start to turn white. Dont think I could wear my raws to work.

haha do it dude! mine have like a white film on them. I cant wait to wash them and see how they turn out

Imperial Shearers size 31

Work boots with fitted/skinny jeans. Yay or Nay?

Initially I loved these things but I think the top block is a little too loose. It sort of looks funky but whatever. You be the judge

personally, i think that fit is great. it looks great from the front, but that back looks a little awkward, although all imperials look like that cause of the huge back pockets. overall, the fit is on point.