Imperial Jeans

nairb49

Dude where do you get Imperial jeans? I live in Australia - Brisbane, only place i know sells it is at the apartment. but they dont know much model/size. Where else can i find these jeans?

I just think its stupid for me to order from USA as these jeans are made in australia and stuff... anyway hit me up, i need some help :) thanks

Been mentioned a bunch of times but i think the best place in Aus to get them is All of the Above in Melbourne, website at www.alloftheabove.com.au. Email Elliot at [email protected] to ask for more info, he's a good guy and can fill you in on details.

Another Inch in Sydney is sorta AWOL or something, think they only take online orders if at all.

I thought Brisbane used to have a stockist, did they disappear too? Can't remember the name... will post if I recall.

Hey everyone,

For all you Sydney people interested in Imperials - just letting you know we've just become the Sydney stockist for Imperials.

We do all three styles in both indigo and blk denim and have full size runs of each (for AU$270).

Check us out at HALFSLEEVE.NET

Peace

PS We apologise for our mate Ritchie (Another Inch) going AWOL on you guys for a while but things have been mad hectic for him recently.

I'm thinking of selling my sz30 dukes cause this stupid tailor messed it up by tapering it and removing the selvedge (when i asked to hem only). Hit me up if you're interested I'll let it go for cheap.

On other news: A chick was wearing shearers on the melbourne streets yesterday, I really wanted to take a picture to show you guys :( but i didn't lol.

I'm thinking of selling my sz30 dukes cause this stupid tailor messed it up by tapering it and removing the selvedge (when i asked to hem only). Hit me up if you're interested I'll let it go for cheap.

On other news: A chick was wearing shearers on the melbourne streets yesterday, I really wanted to take a picture to show you guys :( but i didn't lol.

shit bad luck man, whats the hem width now ?

Wait, you asked a tailor to shorten the inseam length and instead he tapered the jeans for you??

thats a fail

I was pissed, after debating for half an hour (kept saying it's his wife's fault not his etc), he gave me $50 and like a calvin klein jeans which i obviously did not want.

sigh.

Fight harder, he messed up your jeans.

i cant believe u r letting that tailor getting away with it by selling ur jeans.... you should give that noob taylor a link to selfedge and demand a brand new pair....

Do what this guy says.

Hey, My friend wants to get a pair of imperial dukes and i'm trying to make sure he gets the right fit. He's 5'8 140lbs and normally wears around 32-31 in levis. main concern is the inseam. he doesnt want that much stacking probably just a bit. so probably hem it around 33-34. I told him to get a 30 but he thinks itll be too small. what say you guys on the internet?

Hey, My friend wants to get a pair of imperial dukes and i'm trying to make sure he gets the right fit. He's 5'8 140lbs and normally wears around 32-31 in levis. main concern is the inseam. he doesnt want that much stacking probably just a bit. so probably hem it around 33-34. I told him to get a 30 but he thinks itll be too small. what say you guys on the internet?

Sizing down one would be fine, so probably 30.