Imperial Jeans

nairb49

damn, joubin. imperial denim really doesn't stretch much, and those're awfully tight, especially for shearers.

ill update with new pics when i can. they've stretched quite a bit.. im going to make them fit!

• 3 weeks later...
is this the pair that was impossible to button? with the button that popped off?

That would be them! can almost do up the top button, but not the second button down :/

I think it may be because the second button from the bottom popped, and they didn't get to stretch as much in that area.. Or it could be because I sized down 3. Either way, they're coming along nicely. And I don't mind the breeze :)

Got all buttons done up today!

All in all, a great day.

would you mind doing a measurement on the waist? i'm in disbelief if these stretch significantly over 2 inches. and what size were they originally. you persistent bastard you.

Dukes

DSC_0012-1.jpg

DSC_0016-1.jpg

Wash history plz?

would you mind doing a measurement on the waist? i'm in disbelief if these stretch significantly over 2 inches. and what size were they originally. you persistent bastard you.

=D unfortunately I cold soaked em and they shrunk a bit, stetching them back out now. Will get fit pics when I can get a decent camera.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude where do you get Imperial jeans? I live in Australia - Brisbane, only place i know sells it is at the apartment. but they dont know much model/size. Where else can i find these jeans?

I just think its stupid for me to order from USA as these jeans are made in australia and stuff... anyway hit me up, i need some help :) thanks

Been mentioned a bunch of times but i think the best place in Aus to get them is All of the Above in Melbourne, website at www.alloftheabove.com.au. Email Elliot at [email protected] to ask for more info, he's a good guy and can fill you in on details.

Another Inch in Sydney is sorta AWOL or something, think they only take online orders if at all.

I thought Brisbane used to have a stockist, did they disappear too? Can't remember the name... will post if I recall.

FYI...

B'2nd in Mitsui Outlet @ Irumashi marked the black imperial dukes from 33000 yen to 6600 yen.. purchases over 10000 yen would get you an extra 5% off..

I got a pair in size 30 and my brother got a pair in size 29..

there's one more size 29 left there...