THE SUFU WORK ZINE (it's happening this time)

mlproject

sufuzine.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATES:

12/23 -- working on layout and filling extra pages; will have a full list soon

2/11 -- layout is about done. gathering other bits for the overleaf and extras that come with it. should be printing in a week or so as soon as paper arrives.

2/12 -- finally a list ... if anyone is missing, please let me know!

wisie

seven.homme

sidney lo

ry'on

sammy you

paperst.

notesee

owl

lorin brown

natseoklim

jyoni

Leugwai

joeysullivan

itsswanny

james vincent

fade to black

dacrow

fabulaz

culturalmulatto

commbat

chingon

chad moore

c0c0

billy.

bencap

8/17 -- Preorders closed. Printing to satisfy preorders. Full edition may not happen, so your jawns are mad limited. Will ship in 2 weeks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?

In association with DÃœM, I'm ready to put something together. I want to include whatever you do ... lighting fixtures (mike lowery), sweaters/other fashion (sister suzie, MJKrell), illustration (natse, dacrow, etc), photography (carl, etc), 3D figures/sculpture (mass what you have up your sleeve lately?), writing/words ... You guys are working on some amazing stuff lately, so whatever you do, let's show it off.

QUANTITY | 100 copies are being made. Every one who sent in work gets a free copy. The rest of them will be for sale to cover shipping and printing costs of the rest. An online edition will be up along with the launch of the new mlproject.com soon.

PAPER/PRODUCTION | After looking at the submissions it will predominantly be color work on light green paper (ala peen color) with a Sidney LO WAYWT centerfold, westside button and ?uestionmark flip book.

PREORDER | Preorders are closed. Please do not order until the full edition is available.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much to place an add? (i can pay only with alcohol)

A Jaeger freeze dispenser with a case of the juice.

cool. can I submit a short comic?

Fuck yes.

im in. any deadline?

As stated, Nov 15. You can also send me presents as that is my birthday.

Yeah i'm into that for sure. There were a few other people that wanted to send in words. I may incorporate that a little differently production wise to keep it interesting.

Don't take my listing as a restriction, but as a jumpoff... I want to include whatever's interesting you're working on.

Everyone read the top post... It has sizes, deadline info, submission info, etc. It's pretty specific, but if you have any questions, definitely PM or post in here if it doesn't answer your question.

You can send in whatever you want. Operationjake - those interior pieces are really awesome. Exactly what I'd like to see. This is exactly why I'm doing this, to compile the diverse work from people on the board.

Feel free to send as much stuff as you want. Depending on how much I get, I might only use one piece of your work as things are compiled, but will use as much as possible.