THE SUFU WORK ZINE (it's happening this time)

mlproject

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^word, well i'm almost done with a (maga)zine i'm working on, after that we'll get this going.

I'm thinking - going against what i said earlier - just bang out the original content (and the extra stuff if possible), and IF this does go without a hitch, perhaps a second volume from newer members.

Also, i see that the werk zine is $8, if we do go down the magcloud route, i'm almost sure it'll be more expensive ($16 for 80 pages for example, more with perfect binding). Is this acceptable? If not, post ideas here so we get this stuff done.

• 1 month later...

ok so i'm still plowing through refunds... since its been over the time alloted for the easy refund button i'm having to process them individually. thanks for being patient on that.

whoever wants to step up on this, PM me and let's talk things thru. if you're in new york we can meet up and i can hook you up with layout files, etc. depending on how it's going to be printed, i have a bunch of reams of seafoam green paper i was originally going to use.