General TV show discussion

mrip

how good is southland? i caught the pilot, it seemed like a watered down (network) version of the shield, and i've read a lot of people felt the same way.

yeah I guess this is one way of putting it. It's definitely not The Shield, but I enjoy it well enough. It just looks good too imo.

The fact that Better Off Ted is (probably) canceled blows my fucking mind. One of three television shows I make a point to not wait for Netflix. This is like Arrested Development all over again, but it doesn't hurt as much because I'm used practically numb to great comedies being canceled and David Cross isn't in it.

400_betteroffted_pderossi_090316_abc_bobdamico.jpg

fuck breaking bad was good

those cholos are hardbody

is this really the only good tv show on right now

yes

caught up on archer that shit is pretty funny

the cholos must work for tuco or maybe mr. pollos is trying to rub walt out because of his connection with hank

nah, fuck 24. i was trying to hold on to that shit but after tonight's foolishness, i'm done. show is ass, renee's forehead is too big, chloe` is lame, fred from scooby doo is lamer, dana/jenny needs to die immediately, and hastings is a homo

yes

caught up on archer that shit is pretty funny

the cholos must work for tuco or maybe mr. pollos is trying to rub walt out because of his connection with hank

I would say they actually aren't associated with Pollos, but with the cartels. Pollos is too professional to use people like that who leave a trail of destruction wherever they go, plus he wanted Walt dead he would probably fly some assassin in.

They could be connected to Tuco, but my guess is that it's only a vague connection at best, and it's just that the cartels want to get ahold of this guy who is affecting the meth trade in Mexico.

mannnnnn Southland is good. Satisfies my need for cop drama pretty well. I wouldn't say it's a watered down Shield it's just The Shield without the strike team which I guess means the same thing but yeah. I say people should try it (except mass and mrip because you guys hate everything).

I have a the first few eps of How to make it on my computer still haven't tried it yet.

I would say they actually aren't associated with Pollos, but with the cartels. Pollos is too professional to use people like that who leave a trail of destruction wherever they go, plus he wanted Walt dead he would probably fly some assassin in.

They could be connected to Tuco, but my guess is that it's only a vague connection at best, and it's just that the cartels want to get ahold of this guy who is affecting the meth trade in Mexico.

word makes more sense than what i was thinking

so they might be working against mr. pollos who is moving 40 pounds of meth