General TV show discussion

mrip

waiting on Jessica to get naked, so far chicks naked yet cept for the SS werewolf chick.

no eric was fucking that one chick for 6 hours in the basement in the first ep of the season

...I can't get into Mad Men, but I really trust AMC....

say whaaaat.

well, to tell you the truth, my friend and I had the same problem with Mad Men. But after watching the first 3 episodes (at separate times) we were both hooked on that show. I suggest you at least check those episodes out... the show is definitely worthy of the hype

edit: 1300th post

nah I think it's a lost cause for me. I watched the whole first season and decided I really don't care. It's weird because I'm pretty interested in advertising I just have no feelings toward any character other than wanting to bone red.

I watch too many shows as it is.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been watching The Wire, fucking incredible show. I'm towards the end of the 4th season and it's just so heartbreaking. Problem is that I started watching Dexter at the same time, which isn't as good but it's very entertaining. Watching two shows with hour-long episodes is so time consuming. Mad Men is on the list for after those two.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a couple of episodes into the first season of Mad Men. I'm trying to figure out if I can pull a marathon in time for the premiere tomorrow night...

I think it's possible.

New series of The IT Crowd is turning out to be amazingly good, latest episode in particular. Folks in the US should torrent that shit as soon as possible!

i just watched the first episode. what genre is this? its like a sitcom comedy mixed with a variety type something else